◉ TWENTY ◉

Eunhee's POV

I sat there on the couch where our wedding was about to take place. Nothing could happen, everything is ruined, Mig Yung came and took Jungkook away from me. I looked at the cameras and screens which were still showing me and Jungkook. I sobbed seeing everything, I face palmed myself and sat there crying endlessly when mom's voice came into the scene.

"Eunhee, darling, why did you leave your room? Doctor had asked you to stay in? Why didn't you take rest?" She said and hugged me.

I cried in her bosom, "Mom, why did it happen to me only? Why?" I cried.

"It's not your fault, had we been knowing that Jungkook is already in love with someone, I would have not accepted this proposal. Did you know about this?" She asked looking into my eyes.

How could I tell Mama that I was knowing it then too I was marrying him, so I nodded in a NO.

"No, I was not!" I said and again hugged her tightly.

"Don't cry my baby, everything's gonna be fine. Let's go back to your room, and take rest!" She said and took me in my room.

I sat on the bed while she brought some Glucose and biscuits for me, after that I could take medicines.

"Take them and rest for a while!" She said closing the door and leaving my room, the drugs were heavy and it took me over and I slept.

I don't know for how long did I sleep, but I woke up at 6 pm of evening. I had a bad dream of me being married to someone else while Jungkook married Yung. No! it can't happen! "But he doesn't love you Eunhee!"I  tried to calm myself down. I couldn't stop myself from sobbing, I didn't knew that Mig Yung is going to come there. Jungkook was ready to marry me ,but she, she came there and destroyed everything. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said and saw Taehyung.

He came close to me and sat near me, I hugged him tightly, "Brother....I.....I...," I couldn't speak anything.

He brushed his hands on my hairs, "Don't cry Eunhee, it's not your fault. It's neither Jungkook's fault, it's no one's fault!" He said and I looked into his eyes. His eyes had pain, had pain of being betrayed by someone.

"Why didn't he choose me? Where do I lack brother?" I still couldn't get over the fact that he left me for someone so elder to him.

"There is nothing which you lack, you're perfect and you deserve someone perfect," he said cupping my cheeks.

"In life we don't always get what we want, sometimes it's destined to be the other way. It's not always that you get everything you want, and you must try to accept the truth and move on." He said.

"Move on? How can I?" I said.

"You can, you can do anything you are determined to do. And you must understand this, that he doesn't love you, he loves Mig Yung, and you have to sacrifice him", he said and I hugged him tight.

"I'll leave him, I won't pester him anymore. Let him be happy with her!" I said and this brought a smile to his face.

"It's been a long time since we had a chit chat brother!" I said and scooted near him, my head on his lap as he chuckled. I needed some distraction.

"You want me to make you sleep, like I used to when you were young!" he said.

When I was young and mom wasn't at home, it was Taehyung bro who used to babysit me. I felt so good in his lap. "Hmm", I said.

"Tell me your story, your eyes hold pain, I can see it!" I said and looked at him. He tried to look away so I sat straight.

"You're hiding something from me right? You've begin to hide things from me Bro?" I said squeezing his palms lightly.