◉ TWENTY TWO ◉

Mig Yung's POV

I hurriedly stuffed my small bag with some clothes, that included my PJ's , t-shirt and yeah a dress for tomorrow. I'm not going to be alone with Jungkook there, so I can't wear the nighty. The last time I wore it, he got turned on badly. The thought made my cheeks fluster! I put some makeup products, and my creams and face wash too. It's just a night out, but being with Jungkook's childhood friends excited me. Aah! I'm so thankful to God that Eunhee has changed her mind.

Suddenly I heard the car's beep, Jungkook was here. Jimin and Eunhee are going to come together. I locked the door behind me and strided towards the car. Throwing the bag on the back seat, I sat beside him and fastened the seat belt.

"You look pretty!" Jungkook smiled at me, he was himself looking soft and squishy. He's such a baby! I thought seeing his cute clothing.

"I don't look pretty the other days?" I teased him.

"Ahh noona!" He chuckled.

"I'm so excited," I chortingly said.

"Don't you think there's something wrong? Like Eunhee acting so soft and sweet suddenly?" he looked at me.

"I think the otherwise", I smiled,"Every woman is sweet, she might have loved you but now as she realised that it's me whom you love. She gave upon you. It's simple, after all she's a girl too and she can understand me". That was what I thought.

Jungkook didn't say anything just nodded. Withing a few hours, we reached the hotel and he asked the receptionist about our room. As Jimin said, it was a room booked for four of us. The room was quite good, and spacious, The decorations etc. were elegant and there was smell of citric room freshener in the air. The room had big windows on two walls and the other two had a Television set and a few masterpieces of great Artists. I bounced in the couch, ahh it's fun. The leather of the couch was so smooth and I was in love with this night out already.

Jungkook was busy unpacking and he asked me if I also wanted to change the outfit.

"Maybe I'll take a shower!" I said, not because I didn't had a shower in the morning but because I wanted to see the bathroom.

"Go have a look," He said and started unpacking my bag too.

Without wasting time, I went to the restroom and opened the door. I could see a luxurious bathroom before me, it’s because this bathroom was unusually spacious, decorated with expensive materials, stylish accent details or filled with light. I was shocked to see such a spacious bathroom. Because bathrooms are usually small and don’t have large windows either because of the lack of space or for privacy reasons.But this bathroom had such huge windows and wonderful views.

It featured natural materials on the walls and floors and marble was one of them

It featured natural materials on the walls and floors and marble was one of them. This particular one featured a textured wallpaper on the walls that almost looked like stone and contrasts with the chromed details and shiny elements. The most amazing feature was the tub. Oh my! I can't wait to soak myself into it.