◉ THIRTEEN ◉

Author's POV

She was in pain, her body ached due to being thrown down on the floor by Liam multiple times, her eyes opened to white ceiling of the hospital. The light coming through the window was disturbing her eyes, she rubbed her eyes and pressed her forehead. Mig Yung had been slipping in and out of unconsciousness, She was laid out on the blue and white bed of hospital, there was smell of glucose, and medicines in the room, it made her feel suffocated. She tried to open her eyes but everything was still blurry, is she going to lose he eyesight?! Tears welled up in the corner of her eyes.

Her mouth felt dry and her body was stiff. Then there was shuffling from the other side of the room, She tried to look hard at the person who was entering the room, it was Jungkook. Her vision was restored seeing him, a smile crept on her face seeing him alright. "J... Jun.. Jungk...",she tried to raise herself in order to make him sit near her.

He came running towards her and held her in his arms, "Noona...",He hugged her and rubbed her back, all the pain seemed to ebb away from her stuff body. She felt warm in his embrace and it felt like heaven, she didn't want to lose him for one more second.

"Noona... I'm so thankful to God that you're alright now!" His eyes had concern and his voice was shaky, his lips were bruised a bit and blood had dried on the skin. Liam had tried to harm him, Mig Yung again hugged him and sniffled, "All thanks to you, if you weren't there for me, I don't know what might have happened to me!" She cried and it made him also cry.

The two of them sat on the same bed, hugging each other and trying to absorb each other's pain, one was in pain due to the harrasment and the other one couldn't bear the pain of his lover.

"This was the second time you saved me!" She said seprating herself from his hard body. He made her rest on the pillow and held her hands.

"Don't say thanks noona, you're insulting my love!" At the word 'Love' her eyes widened. She blinked at him to which he gave her a bunny smile.

"What did you say?" She asked him again.

His lips twitched for a moment and he said, "I love you!"

Tears welled up in the corner of her eyes, her heart stopped for a moment.

"You can't.... No... you're lying...!" She tried to move from the bed.

"Don't... Don't say all this. Noona, I wanted to say this to you on the party day itself but you weren't listening to me!"

"How do you expect me to listen to you when, you had said so many bad things to me?!"She tried to cover her face as she cried.

"It is nothing like that which you are thinking, I said all those things to you because I was jealous, I acted like an insecure possessive husband when I wasn't even your boyfriend!" He sobbed a bit.

Her eyes looked at him trying to scan his heart because a person's eyes reveal what's there in his heart.

"I'm so sorry noona for saying all this to you, I really don't want to make you hate me, I really love you, I love you from the bottom of my heart. My heart caught a beat when I met you for the first time, the first instance I saw this cute and beautiful face of yours, my heart was trapped in it. I never knew that someone like you could change my heart!" She tried to understand him, maybe she also overreacted and didn't listen to him.

"I changed you... How?" She was confused.

"You made me a better person, I was the one who used to act heartless and fuck girls and use them as toys, but I didn't use you, I know you think of me that ways, Taehyung talked to me. He told me that you didn't like the fact of me fucking girls when I had you!"