◉ TWENTY NINE ◉

I would like to dedicate this chapter to my reader, whom I don't personally know but thank you so much for your constant support,your love towards my work is unconditional and so is mine towards you💓❤️ Thank you so much for reading this book, supporting it and motivating me at every step💗I love you KarunaRawat

Mig Yung's POV

"So how did you come here?" I handed him a cup of coffee as he was shivering with cold. The weather was not good, and it was dark. He was constantly rubbing his palms together in order to heat himself.

He took the cup of coffee and tasted it, "Aah tastes good".

"I asked you something JK!" I spat.

"My wedding was again called off, I called it off." Jungkook said to which I raised a eyebrow. "What was this time?" I smirked.

"Noona first of all, please try to understand me. Here I have gathered all courage and came to you to say what my heart feels for you and you are passing me smirks!"

"What else should I do? Accept you? Do I look like some toy, which you will use when you want and then throw?" Tears welled up in the corner of my eyes.

"I never said you're a toy, Noona!" He came closer to me and I turned my face away.

"But you treated me like one!" I rose up and he caught my arm.

"First you calm down, and please listen to me!" I looked down at him, "How many times should I be the one listening?" I scowled.

"I promise you this was the last time, please give me a final last chance!" He made puppy dog eyes and I could see water in his eyes. I sat beside him.

"Say what you want to say, I'm listening!" I don't know what happened to me, but I couldn't ignore him. Afterall I am deeply in love with him and no matter how hard I try, I can't forget him.

"Eunhee lied this whole time!" I widened my eyes at him.

"Yes, she lied about her legs, she can walk, she did it all purposely. She wanted to make me hers, she wanted to snatch me from you, that's why she did this...and had I known all this, I would have Never agreed to it."

I licked my lips and twitched my brows, "So?"

"So I cancelled the wedding, Taehyung helped me to find out about all this. Then, I straight forward ran to your house, Because I knew you were deeply hurt. I didn't find you there, I asked the landlady, she told she didn't knew!" He held my hands into his.

"I was worried for you, I needed you and so I decided to search you, I went to your office, the one where Seo Yoon works, I caught her offguard. I asked about you, first she hesitated, but seeing my condition she told me everything!"

That means Seo Yoon had told him, that after Jungkook left me, I fainted and I had a panic attack, I was admitted for one whole day and then Yoon sent me here to this house of hers so that I can move on in life.

"You came here, to such a remote place, to move on...to get over me right?" He asked.

"You had hurt me deeply, I thought you didn't love me. You decided to marry Eunhee because I was elder to you and Eunhee was younger. I felt inferior,I felt this whole time you didn't want me in your life. That day at restaurant when you gave me that sudden attack, did you know how hard it was for me to get through that?" I broke into tears. My body shaked and I cried, he drew himself closer to me and hugged me.

"Stay away from me! Being with you, only hurts me. Your family won't ever accept me, I can't trust you anymore!" I weeped.

"Noona ,trust me please, for the last time. I promise I won't ever hurt you again. I was myself so confused and irritated, I didn't knew what to do, I couldn't let my friend feel useless, she tried to suicide twice, and agreed to not repeat it if I married her...I had no option left. I had no option!" I saw that tears streamed down his face, his nose was pink and his face was wet with tears. His lips shaking nervously, it was hard for him too, it had been difficult for me.