◉ FIVE ◉

Jungkook's POV

I was caressing her arm when she twitched and tossed around in the bedsheet.

"What happened noona? Let me cuddle you! It was a good time with you and you acted very patient!" I gave a smirk.

"It's much time now, I need to race back home as well", She said and unclasping her fingers from mine picked up her bra and panties and wore them on. I looked at the beauty before me, she is a package, aaahh! This night was just so fun with her!

"Noona you don't want to get cleaned up?" I was excited.

"Jeon Jungkook I have to go home and there only I will have a bath, but before leaving I wanted to say something", she said and tightening her dress sat beside me and made me wear my t-shirt.

"What is it noona? What's bothering you?" I was confused.

"Whatever happened between us, served my purpose as well as yours, I don't think you would be wanting to fuck me again right?" she said with a chuckle. Her eyes were a little watery.

"Aaah! Noona, why are you crying?" I said and pulled her into a tight hug. "Yes you're right, whatever we did we wanted to do it. You need not regret it, I enjoyed it, you're beautiful and I enjoyed with you a lot, and I'm not tired of you, you're beautiful, the more I see you the more I crave for you, but it's okay!"

"I don't know how to thank you, just that's what making me emotional", she sniffled under my shirt.

"Why thanks?"

"You know I'm.... I am...",she was hesitant.

"You're what noona?"

"I'm a widow...", The words shook me from inside and my grasp on her tightened. Oh my goodness! So she was sad because it was me who did it to her after her husband!

"I'm really sorry for you noona!" I said.

"You need not be sorry, it's just that... my husband left me two years back and my in-laws weren't that great to keep me at their house.. they ill-treated me, so having no Options, I left them and came to my mum's house and that year itself we came to know she was being diagnosed with Leukemia." She was crying and speaking, I moved towards her and wiped off her tears.

"I got a job and then I'm working for her since then... Since my husband left, I was always alone, but then Seo Yoon, entered my life, she's my bestie. I don't have any feelings for any man now, but you aroused my hormones and satisfied me, I want to thank you for that", she said.

I was getting what she meant, "Yes that's normal... it's alright.. I get it.. I understand it noona! You need not be afraid of me! we are friends and we will always be! And friends don't use sorry or thanks," I assured her.

"I'm really sorry jungkook, for using you for my pleasure, when you asked me out, I was confused but yes... then I felt an urge to do something like this.. it's been years.. ", she was speaking with twitched lips.

"Noona, I told you many a times, I don't enter into relationships, I am not a dating type person, I just fuck girls, that's what I do! Don't say sorry! We both wanted this" I should be ashamed of myself?! No?!!!

"I know you don't love me and neither do i", I said and she looked at me assured this time. I never love any girl I fuck.

"Ohh! Thanks for saying that, it's just that I wanted things to be clear between us! Whatever we did... ", she said.

"Whatever we did was to pleasure ourselves, noona! You have the right to be happy... Just lingering and living in your past won't help you, you need to be brave, you need to satisfy your wants, you need to enjoy life! And I'm here for you always!" I said and gave her a peck on her forehead.