◉ SEVEN ◉

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook, see it's Eunhee on the other side, she wants to see you", mum yelled from the hall as I entered the house.

Already it has been so late and I'm hella tired to attend any calls, and now this girl Eunhee. Anyways she's Taehyung's sister, so mine too, I think I can see her.

Dad and mum were face timing with her. Since young age, she's been coming to our house with Taehyung and mom and dad treat her as their own daughter only. Mom wanted a baby girl but Jimin happened to take birth and so nothing could be changed. So her needs are fulfilled through Eunhee. Haha!

I washed my hands and went to see her. She was as usual in her hostel room in a white top and maybe a jeans in the bottom.

 She was as usual in her hostel room in a white top and maybe a jeans in the bottom

"How are you sister?" I said as she smiled at me from the other side.

"Kook! How many times I have told you she's not your sister!" Mom blurted and hit me on my shoulder.

"What? Why so?" I was confused.

"Do you see her face right now? She's so sad." Mom said taking the phone from my hands.

"Auntie it's okay. It's okay till he's talking to me, I hope he will understand that he can't see me as his sister anymore." She said and this made me more perplexed.

"What do you mean?" I grabbed the cell to face her and she lowered her head and blushed.

"Mom, why is she reacting in this manner?"

"Okay Mom... I mean auntie... I will see you all some other day," She said and mom and dad smiled as she hung up the call.

My confusions weren't sorted yet so I grabbed my mum's hand.

"Are you guys going to tell me why was she saying that she won't remain my sister?" I was too irritated and her blushing face was repeatedly running in my head making me more anguished.

"Son, Clara has decided something for you, so sit and listen", Dad tried to comfort me, my step mom Clara still turning her face away from me acting proud on her decisions.

"What's her decision?" I spat.

"That you are going to get married to Eunhee." She said in one go and made the ground shift under my feet.

"What the fuck are you speaking?Have you people lost it?"I rose up in rage.

"See son, I know you saw Eunhee as your sister, but you can't deny this fact that she is not your sister and she loves you", Dad said.

"So what? Someone loves me so I should get affianced with that person without thinking about whether I love that person or not?!! what shit is this dad??"

"It's not your dad's decision,I decided it and made him agree to it", Mom said angrily.

"Who are you to make decisions for me? You're not even my real mum...do you understand that?" I spat angrily.