◉ TWENTY FOUR ◉

Mig Yung's POV

My head was paining very badly, the whole night I couldn't sleep, I went into the kitchen and drank some hot water. Yes, I had come back home yesterday when Jungkook insisted a lot. I have asked my company to give me a leave for five days and seeing my condition they didn't disagree.

I picked up my phone to check if there was any new message from Jungkook, but there wasn't any. I don't know but it felt bad when I didn't even saw the good morning message he daily sent. Huh! He might be tired too, I thought and went to take a bath. I cooked some soup for Eunhee as she was still in hospital,maybe she feels a bit better. I went to pack my small bag and locked the house door.

To my surprise, Jungkook was waiting in his car for me. I strided towards it and without wasting any time got in the car. "Good morning", he said.

"You too", I said fastening the seat belt. he was wearing a causal white shirt and blue jeans, his hair looked a bit brown due to the sunlight, he looked fresh and cool. "Had some rest? How's the pain?" he asked before starting the car.

"I'm good, we're going to meet Eunhee right?"I said and he nodded.

It was not the normal Jungkook,he was someone sad. Huh! Why won't he be sad when his best friend lost her legs? It's completely understandable but I don't know why I didn't feel that everything is going to be smooth from now on. I squeezed his hands lightly as he still was staring outside.

"You're okay? Should I drive?" I said this much and he crashed his lips against mine. He bent back my head across his arm and kissed me, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made me cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world. His insistent mouth was parting my shaking lips, sending wild tremors along my nerves, evoking from me, sensations I had never known I capable of feeling. And then, I was kissing him back.

We were busy kissing each other passionately, looked like he was again using me to calm himself down.He needed me right now, he needed me to satisfy him. He was now all over my body and hugging, kissing, touching my face, hair, etc. My eyes were closed tight, Our tongues were in each other’s mouths swimming around like eels, He was biting my lips and I felt pleasured. He seperated for a while and then saddled me into his lap as he tightly meshed my tongue and face into his, then slowly began to kiss lightly. While doing this he held my hair in his hand and pulled tight and loose, I felt amazed and then he began to rub his hands over my thighs. It made my back arch a bit when he pushed me on the backseat of the car.

"Wait a second noona", He said starting the car while I laid there on the seat trying to know what he was doing.

He drove by some roads and came to an isolated place, he took the car inside some woods, where no one could see us. "You're ready?" He asked.

"Anything for you!" I nodded.

Next what, he also came to the backseat and began kissing me down my neck, then my cleavage and removed my top, I removed his shirt and he hovered upon me. He was doing wonders on my skin with his tongue and I was enjoying it, it had been a long time since we were this intimate. Doing it in the backseat of the car was something really different. He pressed my breasts and made circles on my waist then he moved lower and removed my pants and underwear as well. I moaned as he ate me off.

"Mmm....Kookie...", I was moaning like a mess. #KookieKink going on ;)
(A/N: I won't be describing more, perhaps next time )

This make out session didn't last long as a call came from the hospital, Clara mom was waiting for Jungkook. We sat again in the front seats and he drove.

"Thanks for comforting me", he smiled at me. Finally I could see him relaxed.

"No need for thanks, I'm always there for you", I said and he gave me a peck and we got off.