◉ TWENTY EIGHT ◉

Mig Yung's POV

I placed a kiss on the corner of his lips and his face turned. I was kissing him. It felt like fireworks blasted around us.

The kiss turned into a passion for fire, he bent down rubbing his hands down my waist to my thighs and lifting me as if I weighed nothing.

I couldn't stop kissing him and neither could he.

He stepped in between my legs and kissed me again, his arms wrapped around my waist trying to pull me closer to him. I had my hands on his shoulders, his hands went down my thighs to my calves, he removed my sandals without breaking the kiss.

He wrapped my legs around his waist and I held him tight. I unbuttoned his shirt, my hands were shaky but he was patient. I had my palms lay against his hard chest and he sighed in the kiss. My fingers trailed his chest and his body shivered.

His hands went under my shirt, he grabbed my hips and moved upwards towards my ribs. Rising goosebumps on my body.

He held my face and I looked at him to catch my breath as he smiled, showing me his perfect bunny smile and whispered in his low husky voice, "I'm so in love with you Noona!"

I looked at him, his smile still lingered on his lips as he again was about to kiss me. My heart felt overwhelmed. He left pecks on my whole face, making me giggle.

He once again captured my lips and tried to lift me up the kitchen counter. My legs around his waist, he went with me towards his room. Our room. I heard the door close, as I realised that we were in the bedroom now.

He put me down and I looked at him, his fingers linked in mine as he kissed me. I felt the bed hit the back of my knee, and I bounced on the soft white mattress of the bed. I looked up at him, as he bent down to reach my level, he was standing between my legs.

He picked me up by wrapping one arm, around my waist and put me on the bed along with himself. He was strong no doubt.

My head was on the pillow, he pulled me down flat by the back of my knees that I was right under him. My legs at his side and he between them, supporting his weight by placing his hand beside my head. Staring at me. Those doe eyes.

The distance between us. I hated it. I want him closer to me!

He lowered down and he was on his elbows on the side of my head, closer to me. His warm breathing on my lips. His stark gaze on my lips. His perfectly lined packs. I just wanted to touch his skin. I featherly clawed my fingers from his Vline to his torso, feeling him shudder.

Hi shirt was unbuttoned but still hanging on his shoulders, He kept looking at me, not making a move.

I pulled off the shoulder of the shirt from his body, heat radiating from his body. He didn't make a move but still stared at me.

My mind was foggy, I couldn't think straight. I tugged the belt loop of his jeans, he pushed himself down on me. His body on mine, our chest touching.

It felt uncomfortable being there, I was too scared to make a move, his gaze still on me. I said in a low voice, "Jungkook......" but before I could say anything more, he crashed his lips on mine.

It started with light pecks,then he begin to massage my lips with his. Little by little, his speed increased. Now he kissed me hungrily and possessively.

My lungs felt like, I couldn't breath. He backed away and I took deep breaths, he did the same. He gulped, his Adam Apple bobbed up and down slightly. I leaned closer, our lips touching and I yearned for the kiss. I jerked my head up and again kissed him, I held his face and tried to deepen the kiss.