◉ EIGHTEEN ◉

Author's POV

Jungkook was in his room wearing his coat and tie as he had got a message from his Dad that he has to attend the success party hosted by his dad today. Suddenly his phone buzzed, he peeped in to see a message from noona, "Good morning love;)"

A smile crept on his face seeing the message and he texted back a good morning and told her about the success party, she congratulated him and he went out of his room. Noona had always been supportive, he peeked into Jimin's room, he knew that he had arrived yesterday but didn't come out of his room, Jungkook shoved away the thought of himself approaching him and went to the decided location, THE GRAND INN was the name of the deluxe hotel where the party had been organized.

The hotel was decorated very beautifully with red and yellow balloons, streamers and various other decorative items, there were videos of Jungkook and Eunhee made from their childhood pictures that were being shown on the display board. The guests were appreciating the decorations and praising the couple. Clara went on the stage on behalf of her husband who was not there to attend this wedding party.

"Good morning to one and all present here!
Thanks for coming in our happy moments and being a part of this. We are blessed to have you all here on this auspicious occasion of the marriage of Kim Eunhee and Jeon Jungkook. I'm sorry on the part of my husband,Jae Ho as he had to attend some overseas meeting today,but I hope this doesn't bother you and you people enjoy the party.
Thank you everyone!" She said and went down the stage.

She was very happy today, finally her dream was going to come true, Eunhee and jungkook will get married today, Jae Ho once back from abroad, she will tell this to him herself. Eunhee's parents were always willing to collaborate with her plans and so there was no issue. She was little worried about Jimin because he hadn't come to attend the party but she was happy for her plan was successful, Jungkook doesn't know that it's not any success party but his marriage day. She thought and smiled inwardly, he would have no option left to marry Eunhee because he can't put the Jeons reputation at stake.

Jungkook entered the hotel, the guests made him doubt if it was really some sort of success party, his eyes searched for his dad. "Dad, where are you?" He called him but before he could listen to his dad,Mrs Kim rushed towards him and kept his phone on the table and said, "Aww son you look so handsome today, my daughter is really very lucky to have you!"

Jungkook was confused at what was happening when his eyes met the videos going on the screens, a journey from childhood friends to marriage, what the fuck was going on?! Isn't it a success party? He wanted answers, he shoved Mrs Kim off and went to look for his dad, but everything in vain.

"Mom, where's dad?" Finally he asked Clara who was busy entertaining some guests.

"Oh wow! Your son is really very handsome, we can't wait to see the bride!" A group of ladies exclaimed joyfully.

"Excuse me please! I want to talk something in private with my mom!" Jungkook said and took Clara in a corner.

"What's going on here Clara?" He was fuming with rage. "How could you do this to me?"

"Marriage is going to happen here, you and Eunhee are going to get married today itself. And I can do anything I want, because I'm your mom! I had warned you that day only to leave that bloody woman!"

"Don't say anything about noona, and does dad know about all this?"

"I will talk to your dad later on, you need not worry my son, your dad is head over heels in love with me, whatever I say to him, he's going to accept it! You got it!" Clara said giving him a smirk and left him alone.

He couldn't understand what to do now? He was stuck! He didn't wanted to marry Eunhee, but he landed up here. "Fuck! Why did I came here at the first instance!" He said banging his fist on the table in rage. He was helpless,he couldn't do anything, he felt sad for noona. His family's reputation is very very important and he can't let it get spoilt.