iMEET CUTE

C O P Y R I G H T I N F O R M A T I O N
&
A U T H O R N O T E S

Hello and welcome to iMEET CUTE. I hope you enjoy the story within these pages.

That being said; Copyright © 2021 Astro Polaris. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the writer except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

iMEET CUTE will be touching several topics that may be triggering to readers. Of course, I will add warnings in the notes before each chapter, but it's best to get that out of the way.

On the same note, if you're racist, sexist, homophobic, or transphobic, ableist, or just a terrible person, please, yeet yourself out of my book and call it a day. And if for some reason, religious characters bother you, just click out!

More than anything, I want you to connect with these characters. Sure, they might be fictional, but they're real to me. And they're alive, at least, in here. Also, I would advise you to have tissues on standby, because my friends say my writing gets sad.

- Yes, I recycled my words.

✗✗✗

You can find me on:

You can find me on:

Twitter: @/sseasaltss
Instagram: @/sseasaltss

Or just head on down to my profile. You'll find my linktree beneath my bio.

With nothing left to say, I bid you a nice adieu. Enjoy your reading!