10. Woosansang : tickle fight

-----------------------------------------------------------------little : yeosang
Daddy : San, wooyoung
Ship : woosansang
Group : ateez
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up yeosang looked around his room to find it trashed, littered with clothes and bottles of coke and sprite (a/n : and sprite, by jhope.) sighing he got up from his bed.

Grabbing a random half full bottle of coke he inspected it and saw that it had lipstick marks, and so he knew it was one of his friend's girlfriends who drank from the bottle.

Going out of his room he threw the bottle into the trash and looked at the front door and saw it open. Groaning he looked at the living room and clearly saw his two boyfriends.

Moving sluggishly he flopped onto both his boyfriends' bodies and snuggled into the warmth of their bodies. San smiled softly at his smaller boyfriend and ran his hands through his hair.

Wooyoung smiled as he looked at both his boyfriends. Sighing he said,"I hope this never ends."

San smiled at wooyoung and nodded.

"Daddy? Dada?"

Looking down at the smallest amongst them, San and wooyoung smile at the now little boy. "Yes baby?" Asked wooyoung, as San slowly carried the boy into his lap.

Yeosang pouted and said,"I want Dino nuggies.." San smiled and said,"you can have Dino nuggies only if you go take a bath right now."

The little one pouted and said,"why?"

Wooyoung sighed and said,"then only will you be a clean baby boy." Yeosang nodded and moved off of his boyfriend's lap and waddled his way towards the bathroom.

San smiled at his cute boyfriend and looked at wooyoung who was now entering the kitchen to make his little one Dino nuggies as promised.

Smirking San slowly made his way towards wooyoung in a stealthy manner, and grabbed onto his hips lifting him up from the ground.

Wooyoung squealed and grabbed onto san's shoulders for balance.

Soon giggles could be heard all around the kitchens San continued to tickle wooyoung. "Daddy! Stop!" Woo young squealed also slipping into littlespace from the overflow of love.

San ignored the boy's calls and kept on making the boy giggle and squeal.

Soon yeosang came in trying to dry his hair with a towel. He slowly laughed at the sight of his two boyfriends laughing and giggling. He had slipped out of littlespace as soon as he got into the bath, so now seeing his other boyfriend little made him smile.

And soon he was also tickling wooyoung making the boy tear up.

But since the boys were getting tired they got up and San carried wooyoung into the living room and put him on the couch.

"Wanna watch a movie bubba?" Asked yeosang, to which wooyoung nodded and quickly grabbed the remote.

And soon enough they were cuddled up and watching frozen two while San was crying at the sad parts and yeosang laughed at him. Wooyoung just basked in the warmth of his boyfriends bodies.

———————————————————————————

I wrote this a little rushed as I had to go to school in a few minutes but here you go~

Hope you like it~

And thanks for the amazing support! I love you guys have a great day! Or night!