5 cake : jeongcheol

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Little : jeonghan
Daddy : seongcheol
Ship : jeongcheol
Group : seventeen
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Princess where are you?" Says seongcheol finding his boyfriend of 3 years.

He heard giggles from the kitchen and that where he went.

"Gotcha!" Said seongcheol holding the younger in his arms.

They both stay like that for a few minutes then let go of each other.

Jeonghan giggled making his boyfriend uwu at the cutie in front of his very own eyes.

"Papi where is the cake that papi said papi would make?" Says jeonghan looking around the kitchen for any sign of cake.

"You'll have to find it baby." Said seongcheol smirking.

Jeonghan pouted and said "no fair papi!" Seongcheol only chuckled "it is fair baby!" He said looking at the boy. "You hid it last time!"

Jeonghan smiled at the memory of their second anniversary. He had hid it in the pillow seongcheol was sleeping on.

Yes you might think the cake was smushed, but he had put it in a container.

And seongcheol didn't even notice until their friend Joshua pointed that out.

"Okay Hannie will go find the cake!" Said jeonghan now fully excited.

Seongcheol just watched as his boyfriend looked all over the apartment but could not find it.

Seongcheol went to sit down on the sofa, waiting for jeonghan to find the cake he hid, or at least waiting for jeonghan to come to him and ask where it was.

Soon enough a pouting jeonghan came to seongcheol.

"Where is it paaaapiii?" Jeonghan whined. "You'll see love." Seongcheol had simply said.

That made jeonghan whine even more. "But paaapii!" He said looking at seongcheol from the floor.

"Hannie want cake!" Seongcheol looked at jeonghan and said "fine papi will give you a hint."

Jeonghan perked up at that, and waited for seongcheol to tell him the hint.

"It's in the place we first met."

"Huh?"

Jeonghan had his head tilted at his boyfriend. It made no sense for him, since they met in the same living room they were in.

Seongcheol chuckled and said "the place papi and Hannie met."

That was when realization hit jeonghan. "You mean the place you found out I was a little!" He said clearly excited.

"Yes."

Jeonghan jumped up from his place in the floor and made his way to his closet to get clothes.

Seongcheol only laughed at his boyfriend.

And soon enough they were in seongcheol's Car on their way to the place that jeonghan first revealed he was a little.

They made it to a little cafe just near their house.

Jeonghan walked out of the car with seongcheol hand in hand.

And when they entered, he saw candles and flowers everywhere.

And in the middle of the small cafe there was a white table, with all kinds of food and deserts.

And in the middle of them all was a three layered cake that said 'will you marry me?'

Jeonghan looked over to seongcheol with tears eyes and said "y-yes Hannie w-will m-marry you!"

And jumped onto seongcheol almost knocking them both down.

They shared a small innocent kiss. They pulled away and stared into each other's eyes.

They heard cheers and that's when Jeonghan saw all of his friends and family there.

They all congratulated him and they talked for awhile.

Then jeonghan walked over to seongcheol and said "and this was all because of cake."

They both laughed.

They were both so happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------hi.. I'm feeling a little generous so here you go an update.

This one was a little short but I think it works out?

I don't know honestly but yeah.

Hope you still liked it♡︎