13. Nct x jaemin : something

-----------------------------------------------------------------little : Jaemin
Caregiver(s) : nct
Ship : nct x Jaemin
Group : nct
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Requested by FizSn9

Jaemin chuckled nervously as he looked around the room full of staff members and other celebrities. Playing with his fingers he looks at Taeyong who is talking with their manager.

Jaemin moves toward Taeyong when suddenly a stylist came and grabbed him by the hand and made him sit down in a chair as she started to fix his make up and hair.

Still quite nervous Jaemin bites his lip making his stylist scold him for it, only making the situation much worse for Jaemin.

After the stylist was done Jaemin stood up and straight away made a bee line towards Taeyong but again was interrupted by the staff telling them to be on stand by for the shoot.

"Ugh not again, please I need Taeyong hyung." Jaemin whispered to himself, slowly starting to feel scared.

As the shooting began Jaemin put on a smile and went on fliming for the rest of day.

Throughout the whole shoot jaemin had been told by the producers to stop playing with the things around him as it was ruining the other cast members concentration at the games they were playing.

Taeyong who was slowly getting to understand what was happening starts to get worried, as they need to shoot for 9 more hours and then only will they be done.

As the shoot goes on Jaemin becomes quiet not being able to talk in case he might slip up and do something he will regret for a long time.

The staff keep urging Jaemin to talk not letting the boy breathe.

Jaemin starts to shake his legs in order to feel distracted by it. But it was useless as it only made it worse for him.

Jaemin turned to look at Taeyong who had been looking at Jaemin this whole time. Jaemin feels the tears about to fall.

But fortunately the shoot ended right then and they were whisked away to change into the clothes they came in to go back to the dorms. As they entered the car Jaemin felt a wave fo relief fill him. The monstrous schedule was over and finally he could get to the dorm.

Taeyong placed his hand on the youngest thigh as a sign of comfort, making Jaemin visibly relax as he leaned against Taeyong's side.

The manager noticing Jaemin's mood decided against getting the boys coffee and went straight back to the dorms, to which both boys were pleased in as Jaemin couldn't have lasted any longer.

As soon as they arrived both Jaemin and Taeyong rushed inside.

And to Jaemin's surprise the members were all there, ready with toys, sippy cups, snacks, onesies, skirts, candy, drinks, pacifiers and stuffies.

"You guys prepared this for me?" Said Jaemin in a hushed tone. "Yes bun now come on let's get you ready hmm?" Said Johnny smiling softly at the boy.

Nodding softly Jaemin made his way towards Lucas whose arms were wide open. Jaemin giggled as Lucas spinned him around in his arms. The other members smiled at the sight.

After awhile Jaemin was resting on jaehyun's chest wrapped up in blankets and surrounded by stuffies. He hummed satisfied with the hand brushing through his hair, sucking on his favorite pastel yellow sunflower pacifier.

Jisung who was brushing his hand through Jaemin's hair chuckled at the small baby and said, "minnie, prince I think you should get up and eat now." He lifted Jaemin's face trying to his reaction. to which the little only giggled at and put his hands on jisung's cheeks and began to play with them. jisung being the whipped boy he is just smiled at jaemin.

soon doyoung comes in the room carrying a tray filled with chicken nuggets and cheese sticks. jaemin's eyes lit up at the sight of the greasy yet satisfyingly tasty food. jumping out of jaehyun's arms, quite literally, scaring half the members, he waddled his way towards doyoung.

jeno took the boy into his arms and sat the boy down on the sofa as doyoung crouched to put the tray on the coffee table. once it had been put down jaemin's hand reached out to grab it but was stopped by renjun who softly swatted away the hand, making the small boy pout his lips and stare up at the boy. haechan who saw this let out a chuckle and said, "bub let's wait for it to cool down so you don't hurt yourself."

nodding sadly, jaemin looks up at his hyungs and dongsaengs + same age friends, and let's out a distressed whimper as his stomach growled making him aware that he is hungry.

kun smiles at the boy and says, "fine, baby you have one now just be careful it's still a bit hot." hearing this the little gleefully picks up a nugget and carefully plopped it in his mouth. humming cutely at the taste jaemins jumps onto hendery's lap and curls up on him. slowly munching on the nugget in his mouth.

xiaojun, who had been standing near them, leans down and pecked jaemin's forehead who sleepily blinked his eyes up at xiaojun, a tiny giggle leaving his lips. Yangyang and jungwoo decide that it's a good time to go in the room and grab another  blanket as they saw that Jaemin was very tired.

Taeyong smiled at the boys who put the blanket on top of the half asleep little. While watching the scene a yawn escapes from his mouth and as soon as he does he is being lifted into strong arms with a Yelp. He doesn't have to turn his head to know that it's Johnny who had carried him up. Tired he let Johnny carry him onto the sofa. Snuggling into Johnny warmth and reaching out to hold Jaemin's hand, who accepted very easily, Taeyong let out a satisfied hum. After awhile he felt a hand gently rubbing his other unoccupied hand.

Slowly opening his eyes he sleepily smiles up at doyoung, who just simply placed a chaste kiss on his forehead.

Soon both Taeyong and Jaemin had drifted into dream land, while the other members also started to cuddle up together and fall asleep, either in groups of four, three or two.

The next day the manager walked into the cute sight of the members stuck together cuddled up as they sleep. Unable to have he heart to call them the manager took a picture and saved it into his phone. Smiling he goes out and closes the door. "they deserve a break what's going to happen if they miss a simple meeting, I'll leave it to myself." Thinks the manager, before driving off and getting literally chewed off by the management for not bringing the boys to the meeting. And unaware of all this NCT is at home cuddled up to try comfort their small member Jaemin, from excessive exposure to the public eye consecutively.

(A/n : sme really needs to take care of their artists better, like they don't know how to run, such big groups they started themselves, properly. )

<3

———————————————————————————

(Thank you for reading and for the amazing amount of love your giving me and my stories <3 Thank you so much for 6k+ reads!! Really appreciate it!)

And special thanks to the amazing person who requested this!

(I simply love this year's NCT comebacks this is really the year for NCT as a nctzen I feel very proud of the boys. And beautiful made me cry so much, anyways guys go stream beautiful and let's play ball!!)

 And beautiful made me cry so much, anyways guys go stream beautiful and let's play ball!!)