9. Chensung : anniversary

-----------------------------------------------------------------little : chenle
Daddy : Jisung
Ship : chensung
Group : Nct
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Small sniffles were heard around the room as jisung searched for clothes his boyfriend could wear. And speaking of the small little here he was softly crying because he couldn't wear the skirt he wanted.

"It's a party chenle you can't wear a skirt to a party that my parents are hosting."

Pouting chenle looked at the older who had his back faced to the little. "But sungie!! Lele want to wear dolphin skirt."

Sighing jisung faces the little and says, "baby, sungie also wants to see you wear your new dolphin skirt, but will mommy and daddy like that?" The little shook his head. "Then behave and wear what I give you okay?"

Still pouting chenle nods his head softly, making the younger caregiver coo at the cuteness of his boyfriend. Ruffling the older's hair jisung gets up and takes out a white loose button up shirt and puts it on his bed.

Then he takes out black leather jeans, putting that also on the bed. Then finally he takes a choker out of the closet and closes the door.

Moving towards the little he says, "baby do you like this choker?" To which the little nods his head with a small smile. "Lele like the choker."

Jisung smiles and nods. Putting the choker on the bed he carries chenle up and slowly removes the Little's clothes. Chenle giggles when he feels jisung's cold hands accidentally touch his stomach, making jisung smile softly at the boy.

After removing all the clothes off of his boyfriend he carries the older into their bathroom. Slowly putting the little into the already ready bathtub.

Giggling as he played with the bubbles, chenle says, "sungie, can you wash my hair first today?" Jisung smiles at his boyfriend's cute request but nodded, as a yes.

Putting the shampoo into his hands jisung slowly rubbed it against his hands then started to massage it into chenle's hair. The little sighed in satisfaction.

As time went by the little was already done and was shivering in the cold of their air conditioned room, the towel wrapped tightly around him.

Jisung had already dried the younger in the bathroom so he quickly blow fired the Little's hair and decided to put lotion on his baby's body. Chenle giggled yet agian when he felt jisung's hands softly caress his body.

Jisung smiles at the melodic sound of the older's giggle, and continues to put the lotion onto chenle's body.

After putting the lotion on, jisung quickly made chenle wear the shirt and quickly put the jeans on as time was running out.

Though he had some trouble putting the jeans on, since they fit so perfectly onto the older's legs. Putting the choker on the little jisung styles chenle's hair and puts on a little bit of make up, since his baby was already beautiful he didn't have to put a lot.

And then he made chenle go downstairs while he got ready.

Downstairs chenle was playing with his toys when Donghyuk came and said, "hey lele, where is sungie?"

Looking up at the older chenle pointed upstairs, implying both that he was unable to talk because he somehow slipped even further into Littlespace and that jisung was getting ready.

Donghyuck nodded and caressed the little's cheek softly.

Soon jisung came running down the stairs saying we have to go now or we will be late. Giggling softly chenle crawls over to jisung, to which jisung carried the little and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Baby can big chenle come out now? We need to go." Said jisung in a hurry. Nodding chenle slowly slipped out of littlespace and pecked jisung on the lips saying, "babe your so cute."

Jisung gave chenle a sheepish smile and said, "well we shouldn't be late for our anniversary party should we?" Smiling chenle nodded and gave jisung another peck in his lips.

They turned around and looked at Donghyuk who was now attached to his boyfriend, mark's, side. Laughing softly chenle looks at jisung's face and smiles.

"Let's get going you love birds!" Yelled jisung at the two who were eating each others faces off.

Mark laughed and pulled away, making donghyuck whine softly. But either way they all made their way out of the house and into the car.

During the ride to the party they blasted music and sang along to it, giving anyone who passed by a headache.

As they arrived the music stopped and they were all smiling softly remembering how jisung and chenle met. But soon they got out of the car and made their way inside.

Jisung smiles at his boyfriend and says, "I love you babe~"

Giggling chenle nods and replies, "I love you too~"

———————————————————————————

This was a chapter I wrote because of celebration of 1.44k reads!
Thank you for the support and I hope you liked the chapter!
And I'm sorry I haven't been writing I'm working on a new book, well new books but still.
Bye bye and love you guys~ <3