8. Teddy : markhyuk

In celebration of littlespace oneshot a getting over 600 reads. Here is a new chapter even though I am supposed to be on a hiatus. 💜💜❤️🥰🥺😇

-----------------------------------------------------------------little : haechan
Daddy : Mark
Ship : markhyuk
Group : Nct
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Daddy."

Looking over from his desk, mark sighs and says, "yes what is it baby?"

Donghyuk smiled and said, "hyukie want daddy to buy candy pwease." Mark groaned and said,"baby I'm working right now."

Donghyuk's smile went away from his face. Tears made their way out of donghyuk's eyes.

Mark had been working on a office project for more than two days now, and during that time he hadn't given Donghyuk a lot of attention, and because of that Donghyuk was becoming very clingy and wanted mark all to his own. I mean you can't really blame him, he wasn't getting enough attention from his boyfriend/caregiver.

Sniffles could be heard through the room, making mark turn his head towards Donghyuk. Cooing at his boyfriend he goes to him and picks him up, making Donghyuk put his face into the crook of mark's neck.

"Daddy no love hyukie anymore." Donghyuk cried into mark's neck. Mark started slightly bouncing Donghyuk up and down while saying," oh baby not at all, I love you so much my precious love. I'm sorry daddy didn't give you much attention. Let's go on a small date shall we?"

Donghyuk stopped crying at that and said,"yes hyukie wanna go on a date with daddy."

Mark smiled a little at his baby then proceeded to carry the little out of his office room. He opened the door to the Little's room and put him down on the bed.

He made his way to donghyuk's closet and opened the doors. He took out a pastel blue t-shirt, then he took out a light blue hoodie. He placed them on the bed before taking white jeans from the closet.

He made sure he got his baby's mittens, beanie, earmuffs and socks before he changed the younger into the clothes.

Donghyuk giggled after seeing his daddy struggle to put on donghyuk's jeans.

Lastly he took donghyuk's padded coat and made Donghyuk wear it. Then going downstairs mark opened the tv and put it on nick jr. before he went to change his own clothes.

Donghyuk sat himself down on the sofa and watched as paw patrol came on the tv.

Mark who had grabbed a black t-shirt and grey hoodie, took his shirt off and pulled the t-shirt on. He took a pair of black jeans from the cupboard and put them on.

He put on his white beanie and also put on his earmuffs before taking his gloves and going downstairs.

He grabbed his padded coat from the hangers near the front door and put on his boots before calling out for Donghyuk.

"Baby come on let's go."

Donghyuk turned the tv off and waddled his way over to mark.

After Helping Donghyuk put his shoes on, mark put his gloves on and proceeded to open the door. Donghyuk ran out and would have almost slipped if it wasn't for mark catching him.

"Careful baby." Mark said releasing his grip from donghyuk's waist.

"Sowwy daddy." Donghyuk said pouting.

Soon they were in the mall trying to buy Donghyuk a stuffie since he wanted one.

"Daddy Hyukie wan whis one!" Donghyuk said, pointing at a bear stuffie with teddy written on it.

Mark nodded and said, "are you sure love? Cause this is the only other thing you'll be getting." Donghyuk nodded and said, "hyukie wan whis teddy daddy!"

"Okay then let's go pay for it." Said mark, holding onto donghyuk's hand and dragging him to the counter.

Paying for the stuffie quickly, mark made his way out of the store with Donghyuk contently hugging the teddy.

Soon though mark heard donghyuk's stomach growl. Chuckling mark said, "lets go eat something shall we baby?"

Donghyuk nodded his head eagerly.

So now they were in the cafeteria eating tacos, and nachos.

After finishing his taco, Donghyuk felt his eyes drooping. Mark noticed and said, "I think we should get you home baby."

Nodding sleepily Donghyuk made grabby hands towards mark, to which mark complied and carried the little into his arms.

Soon he and Donghyuk were cuddled up together in donghyuk's bed. Sleeping soundly. Mark's office project forgotten.