4. Anything : minsung

This is for minsung lovers!
And jisung has blue hair in this cause I miss his blue hair!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Little : jisung
Daddy : Minho
Ship : minsung
Group : stray kids

ⓌⒶⓇⓃⒾⓃⒼ ⓉⒽⒾⓈ ⒽⒶⓈ ⒸⒽⒶⓇⒶⒸⓉⒺⓇ ⒹⒺⒶⓉⒽ ⒶⓃⒹ ⓇⒺⓂ︎ⒺⓂ︎ⒷⒺⓇ ⓉⒽⒾⓈ ⒾⓈ ⓄⓃⓁⓎ ⒻⒾⒸⓉⒾⓄⓃ. ⓉⒽⒾⓈ ⒶⓁⓈⓄ ⒽⒶⓈ Ⓐ
ⒾⓁⓁⓃⒺⓈⓈ Ⓘ Ⓜ︎ⒶⒹⒺ ⓊⓅ

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"I WANT A EXPLANATION RIGHT NOW JISUNG AND MINHO!"

Jisung was shaking in fear as JYP screamed at them. Minho had his head down.

"EXPLAIN WHY PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT YOU BOTH ARE DATING THE SAME GIRL!" JYP yelled.

Jisung looked at JYP and said "though I was only hanging out with my sister and people thought something else."

"I get jisung's is a misunderstanding but I don't get you Minho!" Says JYP after calming down enough to stop yelling.

"Minho saw me and my sister on the way to the company, and I had to go to the toilet so I went, then we separated ways afterwards." Jisung told JYP.

"Then what did you talk about to her Minho." Asked JYP.

"I asked her... how jisung's mom was doing."

Jisung looked over to Minho shocked the older did that.

"I see..." says JYP before saying "I'm sorry if I screamed at you two too much I will sort this out you two may go."

The two walk out of the office and slowly make their way to the practice room.

On the way jisung looked at Minho and asked "why did you ask my sister about my mom?"

Minho looked over at jisung at smiled "because you were gloomy and last time you were gloomy because your mom had a cold."

Jisung pouted and said "well you didn't have to!"

"But I did!"

Jisung only did the thing that first came to his mind and that was to jump onto Minho, forcing the older to hold jisung by his thighs.

"Bwut why was MinMin scwared bout sungie?" Said jisung fully slipping into littlespace after being scared by JYP.

Minho's eyes widen but instead of being disgusted he looked at the boy and said "baby how old are you right now?"

Jisung giggles and held up four fingers to show Minho that he was 4 years at the moment.

"Let's get you to the dorms"

And they both walked out of the company building and got into a taxi.

Where Minho was trying to make hyper jisung stop making noise.

And it worked, that is until they arrived at the dorm.

Minho quickly carried a hyper jisung into their dorm, once inside he puts jisung down on the couch making the younger whine.

"Hey I'm just gonna go get you some water okay."

Jisung only nodded his eyes slowly closing.

Minho came back and saw the cutie almost half asleep.

"Hey buddy I'm gonna need you awake if you wanna eat and drink." Said Minho gently caressing jisung's cheek.

Jisung smiled in satisfaction and said "okay MinMin!" And got up and proceeded to try take the glass of water from Minho's grip.