12. Seongjoong : sorry </3

-----------------------------------------------------------------little : seonghwa
Caregiver(s) : hongjoong
Ship : seongjoong
Group : ateez
-----------------------------------------------------------------

<3

Seonghwa sighed as he looked over at hongjoong, making his friends look at him. "Just go over to him and tell him the truth seong." Said one of his friends.

Seonghwa shook his head rapidly and said, "I'm scared, I don't know if he will forgive me for it." seonghwa was beyond scared to confront his ex-boyfriend, since he was the one to break up with him.

The reason his parents were back.

No more words need to be said to know that the two parents didn't accept their son for who he is. It's sad really how the world works. Honestly we all could have lived happier if it weren't for humanity being rare.

<3

Hongjoong ignored the looks he was getting from his ex-boyfriend and his friends, and continued with his conversation with his friends.

"He keeps looking at you hongjoong." Bangchan told the boy.

Hongjoong sighed and nodded, "I know, but he was the one who wanted to end things so he shouldn't care." He looks at seonghwa to see the boy shaking his head rapidly.

Bangchan nodded and whispered into his boyfriend, felix's ear saying something about a party at his house this weekend. Felix giggled at the feeling of bangchan's breath in his ear, but nodded still.

Not paying attention to his friends, hongjoong stared as seonghwa was pushed towards him by his friends. This caught Bangchan and felix's attention and they looked over at the scene of a very nervous and fidgety seonghwa being pushed towards their friend.

As they got closer they could hear seonghwa saying something about he wasn't going to tell them anything. This got them curious as to what it was. Making Bangchan lift a eyebrow in amusement at the statement.

Soon the boy was standing in front of  hongjoong and the others. The boy looked like he was about to cry, but no one really noticed except Felix.

"So what aren't you gonna tell us? Mister-I suddenly-want-to-break-up." Said bangchan clearly mad at seonghwa for breaking his friends heart.

Seonghwa but his lip at the harsh remark for bangchan, he felt tears well up in his eyes making his vision blurry when he looked down. Felix elbowed Bangchan and quietly said, "do you have something to tell us, hun?" The soft voice Felix used making seonghwa relax a bit.

"Umm, I just wanted to say that, umm" he bit his lips nervously, and looked down being unable to continue.

Chan tsked at the sight and got another elbowing from Felix. "Take your time, hun." Said Felix comfortingly. Hongjoong sighed and said, "seonghwa just say it please?"

Fiddling with his fingers seonghwa softly said, "mom and dad were back, and me was scared, they were going to hate me."

The way the boy talked was a huge red flag for all of them, including Bangchan. Felix took initiative as hongjoong was processing everything, "oh hun it's okay now do you mind following me or you can't walk?" Seonghwa looked up with teary eyes and said, "me can walk but me sad."

Felix smiled softly and said, "it's okay hun just follow me here hold my hand." Seonghwa slowly took Felix's hand as he was dragged away softly by Felix, with the others including a now worried hongjoong, following them.

<3

Now at he rooftop Seonghwa was playing around with Felix and from the side hongjoong looks at the little who was running around playfully. A soft smile made its way to hongjoong's mouth for the first time since the break up.

Bangchan noticed hongjoong and smiled because his friend was now feeling a bit better learning the truth from the boy. 

He sat down next to hongjoong and said, "well Felix was right, it seems there was a reason to why he broke up with you so suddenly." Hongjoong chuckled and nodded, agreeing to Bangchan's words.

But soon his chuckling was cut to a stop thanks to a giggling little jumping onto him making both of them fall onto the floor on the other side of the small wall hongjoong was sitting on.

Bangchan and Felix were concerned but soon burst out in fits fo giggles. While the two on the ground smiled at eachother. Hongjoong stole a quick kiss from Seonghwa and said the following, "I'm sorry for thinking you didn't love me bun, I really do love you and so I want to ask, want to be mine again?"

Seonghwa looked at hongjoong with the cutest eyes and yelled out, "Yes!!" Making hongjoong laugh at the boy but none the less they were all so happy including the now cuddling couple chanlix.

<3

———————————————————————————

(~ thank you guys for reading hope you enjoyed this oneshot! And thanks for 3.12k reads it means a lot to me!~)

Turns out I didn't put in the proper title sorry lol ;-;