6. Injury : chanbaek

-----------------------------------------------------------------little : baekhyun
Daddy : Chanyeol
Ship : chanbaek
Group : EXO
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol runs down the stairs and into the kitchen to see baekhyun cooking.

"Baby what are you doing!" He said taking baekhyun away from the kitchen.

"How many times do I have to tell you that your not allowed to go into the kitchen when your healing!"

Baekhyun pouted at chanyeol and said "but I feel fine!"

Chanyeol sighs "I know but until your fully fine I'm not allowing it."

Baekhyun only nods and gets up, starting to make his way to the kitchen.

Chanyeol followed him and watched how baekhyun sat down on one of the dining room chairs.

Baekhyun was still pouting.

Chanyeol chuckled at the boy in front of him.

He quickly stole a kiss from him and went to finish what baekhyun had started.

He quietly flipped the now burnt pancake over and waited until it was okay and put it on the plate baekhyun had prepared.

He then added batter into the pan and did the same he did for the first. This time the pancake was not burnt.

After he finished flipping all the pancakes, he took the chocolate syrup and strawberries and chocolate chucks and put them on top of the pancake towers he had made.

Trying his best to make it look nice he finished it and put the food on the table.

He liked for where baekhyun was but didn't see him in the kitchen.

He started looking for the boy, to only find him asleep in his bed.

He quietly woke baekhyun up by saying "baekie wake up..."

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them with his hands in fists.

"Yesh dwaddy?"

Chanyeol cooed and said "time to eat baby." He picked the sleepy little up and went down the stairs as the boy in his arms cuddled closer to him.

He then sat the boy down and asked "how old are you baby?"

Baekhyun looked up and said "thwee." Holding up four fingers.

Chanyeol said "that's four fingers baby." Baekhyun looked at his hand and saw that and changed it to three fingers.

"Okay now let's eat okay baby?" Chanyeol said picking up the utensils and put them in front of baekhyun's lips.

"Say ahh!"

"Ahh!" Baekhyun said with his mouth wide open.

Chanyeol chuckled and put he food in baekhyun's mouth.

And chanyeol also would occasionally put food into his own mouth.

Soon baekhyun was full so they both cleaned up, baekhyun of course got help from chanyeol.

And they both cuddled up on the sofa and chanyeol turned a movie on and watched while baekhyun lay in his arms.

Baekhyun was feeling bored. So he started to tug on chanyeol's shirt.

Chanyeol paused the movie and looked at baekhyun.

"Yes baek?"

"Baekie bored!" He said while pouting.

"Hmm.." chanyeol tapped his chin and said "maybe I can read you a story!"

Baekhyun nodded and got up to take his favorite book and came back.

He gave the little book to chanyeol and said "wead for baekie?"

Chanyeol nodded and started to read the book to baekhyun.

Soon soft little snores could be heard.

Chanyeol looked at baekhyun and kissed him on top of his head.

He slowly got up and picked baekhyun up.

He went up the stairs and got in baekhyun and his shared room.

He put the younger down and layers down next to him.

Slowly chanyeol also fell asleep.

And they both dreamed of each other throughout the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------this one was quite short but that was just the idea I had.