11. norenmin : nana

-----------------------------------------------------------------little : Jaemin
Caregiver(s) : Renjun, jeno
Ship : norenmin
Group : nct
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jaemin sighed as he looked over at his boyfriend, who was doodling on his small notebook. He smiled at the habit the older had of slightly biting his tongue, and squinting his eyes as he drew his favorite character into his book.

Jaemin got up from his desk and made his way towards his smaller yet older boyfriend. He leaned against the boy's back as he looked at the small drawings. He felt his boyfriend snuggle up into his chest and hum.

A smile made its way onto Jaemin's tired mouth, tired from having to fake a smile onto his face all day. Renjun looked up from his notebook and kissed Jaemin's neck, making the latter give his boyfriend a kiss too.

Renjun smiled contently and asked, "are you tired nana?"

Jaemin just replied With a hum as he rubs his face against renjun's hair. Smiling renjun says, "maybe you should tell Nono to get you a drink?" Nodding tiredly Jaemin just walked back to his desk as renjun whined from the loss of contact from his boyfriend.

Jaemin slowly chuckled at how his smaller boyfriend reacted but soon started to get back to his load of work. Renjun couldn't help but sigh as he took his phone from the table and dialed jeno's number, making sure to walk to a corner so that he doesn't disturb Jaemin from his work.

"Nono, Nana is stressed and wants you to get him a drink." Said renjun, to his puppy-like boyfriend. "Sure but, Is he okay?" Asked a worried Jeno.

Renjun glanced at Jaemin and slowly shook his head and said, "he doesn't look okay to me he is also pretty clingy today, I think he might slip." The mention of Jaemin slipping made Jeno worried as he knew that Jaemin would never want to slip in his office, yet alone without him.

"I'll be there with the drinks but injunnie make sure he doesn't go out of the room if he does slip." Told Jeno to renjun. Understanding renjun nodded and hang up the phone.

As he looked over at Jaemin, he noticed the tear streaks on the boys cheeks, making him worried and rush over to the now little boy.

Cradling the boy in his arms renjun drew small circles into the boys back. Slowly hushing the small boy. "Is everything okay baby?" Jaemin shook his head as no and sobbed into renjun's shirt just as Jeno barged in through the door to Jaemin's office.

Renjun gave the boy to Jeno who calmed the boy down and let the boy cuddle into his hoodie. Renjun slowly made his way towards them and caressed Jaemin's hair.

Soon the boy had fallen asleep against his two boyfriends. When he had woken up he felt happy but since he was hungry demanded for some nuggies. Only to have renjun say he already had too many of them before they came to work. Jaemin had frowned at this and threw a small fit but nonetheless listened to his caregivers and are the food they offered to him.

Let's just say the secretary had the shock of his life seeing his boss sucking on a pacifier while being cradled by his boyfriend.

Renjun explained everything and soon the secretary left them without telling other people from the company.

And yeha the day ended with Jeno have to carry a large baby into the apartment, while his smaller boyfriend struggled with all the luggage.

———————————————————————————

This was a small special for my birthday so it's quite short but yeah! Hope you like it! Btw my birthday is July 2!