「 four 」 

— ♡︎ —

for u , part four . . .
Late March and Sunoo was already stressing out. College entrance exams accompanying the end of the year exams had to be the top priority but he often found himself hanging out with Jungwon instead. But as the younger had promised before, they sat in the library to study. It was Sunoo's senior year so he needed to take it seriously, he needed to make sure he studied hard but he couldn't focus at all. Especially with one particular male who accompanied them.

"I'm going to kick your ass Ni-ki, focus" Jay scolded, turning Ni-ki's head to look down at the textbook in front of him. Jay, Jungwon, Ni-ki, and Sunoo sat at the back of the library, trying to study. Keyword, TRYING to study. With the two glaring at each other half the time, this session proved no use to the two seniors sitting at the table. "And you, study. These are important for your future if you want to go to college" Jungwon whispered, constantly tapping a finger on the paper Sunoo was supposed to be annotating. "How about I don't go to college then?" Sunoo whined, putting his head down.

Jay took the time and threw a crumpled paper at the back of Sunoo's neck, hearing the younger say a little ouch before looking back up. "Hyung~ why'd you do that?" Sunoo whined again, rubbing the back of his neck. "I was held back a year, I don't think you want to do that... Especially in your last year in high school, you'd be graduating with Jungwon then" Jay stated, a very blank expression on his face. "Oh gosh, please no," Ni-ki said with a disgusted look on his face. "I don't want to see his face for another year. Jungwon hyung, please help him study" Sunoo just rolled his eyes and threw the same crumpled paper towards Ni-ki, hitting his square in the forehead.

— ♡︎ —

If Jay and Jungwon could have any wish in the world, if they had just one wish, they would use it to shut up their two best friends. Ni-ki and Sunoo were both stood up, bickering back and forth about some subject the other two didn't care to find out. After 'studying' for almost two hours, they agreed to go to the nearest boba shop to get something to drink. But like always, the other two found a way to argue. They were lucky the shop was empty, or else Jay and Jungwon would be out of there.

"That's on you! It's not my fault that you're stupid" Ni-ki said with an aggressive tone, putting down his cup just as aggressively. "But that day, you were the one that pushed me and got us in trouble" Jay and Jungwon just slowly looked at each other, using their eyes to communicate through the loud voices of their friends. "They're really fighting about something that happened in the past?" Jungwon whispered to Jay, putting a hand up so they couldn't see his mouth. "Yup," Jay answered blandly, copying the younger's actions.

"I can't believe I thought you were nice when I first saw you," Sunoo said before he scoffed. It was true. When they met Ni-ki was just a small Japanese teenager in Sunoo's eyes. From what he observed before interacting with him, he seemed very shy and stuck by himself most of the time. He never liked to hang around crowds of people and often didn't utter a word unless it was a teacher talking to him, but even then he'd keep his words to a minimum. But after meeting Jay and opening up, getting used to his new surroundings, a whole new side of Ni-ki jumped out. And who knew that their first real interaction would cause all of the fightings they did till this day.

"I am nice, thank you very much. Just not towards you" The taller stated, pausing in between each word to emphasize the last sentence. He had sat down a while ago but Sunoo was still standing, the only time he was towering over the younger. "Can you guys like... shut up?" Jungwon groaned, trying to keep all of his anger in. It wasn't aggression towards them it was more of aggression towards how they acted. He was one of the youngest yet Jungwon thought it was idiotic that they didn't just makeup, even a year later. I mean, it was just strawberry milk.

"If you guys don't makeup before my birthday, I won't invite both of you" Jay stated and used his finger to point at the both of them. "What about me?" Jungwon asked with a hand on his chest, eyes moving from Ni-ki, Sunoo, and then back to Jay. "You can come~ But not these two" Jay stated and pat Jungwon's head. The only good thing the two got out of their two best friend's constant fights was the fact that they got to get closer. Because Sunoo and Ni-ki fought 24/7, Jungwon and Jay had a lot of time to talk amongst themselves and get closer. They formed a bond whilst throughout that year and it didn't go unnoticed by the other two.

"Hmph, see! Because of you, Jay hyung won't invite me" Ni-ki complained, looking at Sunoo through his bangs. "You're the one that picked on me, so it's your fault" Sunoo shot back, taking a seat. If they weren't in public, Sunoo would have definitely launched himself at Ni-ki and hit him a bunch. "Calm down guys," Jungwon said exasperated. He stood up and grabbed onto the back of Jay's uniform, dragging him out of the boba shop with both of their drinks in his free hand. "You're too loud" Jay added, saluting towards them before following behind Jungwon closely. Sunoo grumbled while standing up, pushing Ni-ki's head when he passed by.

"Bye loser!"

. . .

3 / 21 / 21
14 : 56

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a while but here's the new part <3 We hope you enjoyed ><
- MINA -