「 fifteen 」

— ♡︎ —

for u , part fifteen . . .
"Yes" Was what Sunoo answered with. Every single second after that answer felt so surreal to Ni-ki, well even Sunoo. But it didn't excuse the amount of nervousness they felt as they sat in the classroom, alone. "Uh so, where should we go? What should we do?" Sunoo asked softly. There was a little white eraser in his right hand which he rolled around his palms. The smooth surface calmed him down a bit. Ni-ki seemed to be trying to cope with his nervousness as well, his left leg was bouncing up and down at a fast pace. 

"Maybe we can have a movie date. I know it's a bit cliche and maybe a bit boring. You know what never mind, let's find something more fun-" Sunoo rested a hand on his lower arm and looking into his eyes with a glint of confidence. "No, no that sounds fine. We should go if you want to" Sunoo answered shortly. They stared into each other's eyes again.

Ni-ki put his other hand over Sunoo's hand that rested on his arm. And with whatever confidence rushed through him at the moment he brought his hand up to pinch Sunoo's cheek, smiling when the older's scrunched up his nose. He tried to shrug away from his touch but Ni-ki only went to use his other hand to trap him and pinch his other cheek. They rejoiced and laughed in unison.

"Hey, guys!" Jungwon exclaimed, skipping into the room. Jay was a few feet behind him with a stack of paper in his arms. The two took the seat in front of them and within a few minutes, they all began to eat together. "So, are you guys ready for my party?" Jay asked with a hand over his mouth, blocking them from seeing him chew his food. Ni-ki pondered for a little before turning towards Jay. "What will we be doing?" The youngest asked. Jay smiled fondly and set his chopsticks down. "Well, I was planning on hosting it at the beach, plus it's almost summer so it would already be a bit warm."

Jungwon's eyes lit up as he reached over to wrap his arms around Jay's arm. "Really?! The beach? It's been so long since I've been to one" Sunoo gasped and nodded. "I haven't been to one in a while too!" Ni-ki and Jay silently watched the two rave on about the beach and as they talked about how excited they were. "So what are you guys doing tomorrow? Maybe we can do something fun" Jay was going to continue when Ni-ki held up a hand and pointed towards himself before pointing at Sunoo. "We have plans."

— ♡︎ —

Sunoo sat on his bed with his clothing options at his side, fiddling with his pillow that laid on his lap. It was around 9 am and he was up and getting ready to meet up with Ni-ki. For a weekend, this time was early so it felt new to him to be walking around at this time. On his bed laid three outfits that he liked and thought about wearing to their date but he couldn't choose which one, no matter how hard he thought about it. There was a short pause before he groaned and reached for his phone.

<33

Jungwon ^•ﻌ•^

Hey Jungwon

I need help pls~

With what?

I swear if it's something stupid (^)

It isn't! I swear >:(

I need help choosing an outfit ><

OHHH