「 twenty two 」

— ♡︎ —

for u , part twenty-two. . .
"Thought you guys were going for a walk? Not a swim?"
Heeseung asked trying his best to hold back his laugh. It was about half an hour after Ni-ki and Sunoo ran out of the house and they both were drenched. The younger was holding Sunoo by his sleeve. The two were still playing around, making multiple small puddles of water around them.

"Yah! You guys are going to make it slippery" Jay scolded, immediately running to the kitchen for paper towels. "He started it!" Sunoo stated and pointed towards the taller male who stood behind him. It was already noon when everyone finished unpacking but the duo? Not a single thing unpacked from their bags, they were too busy playing around by the shore to care about that stuff.

"Please clean this up and change, you guys are making everything wet" Jay handed them the whole roll of paper towels, walking back towards Jungwon who was on the couch. Everyone was peacefully watching TV before Sunoo ran into the house, screeching, pleading for help from the male who was chasing after him.

Ni-ki and Sunoo both grabbed an equal amount and began to dry the ground where they had made it wet. "I'll get you for this Nishimura" Sunoo mumbled and sent him a glare. The younger just stuck his tongue out at him before hitting him with the roll. "Stop playing around" Jay scolded again, his eyes glaring holes into the back of their heads. Everyone in the room was laughing. They didn't know what was funnier, Sunoo and Ni-ki fighting or Jay scolding them for playing around.

When they finished up and threw away the soaked-up towels, they bid their goodbyes to the others before going up the stairs and towards the shared room. Sunoo rummaged through all of his clothes, humming a soft tune. Ni-ki looked over and listened closely to his humming. It was very calming.

"That was fun though" Ni-ki stated and walked over to the older, sitting down right on the chair beside their bed beside him. Sunoo paused for a few seconds before looking up at him with a little smile. "Yeah that was, but I'm still... wet" Sunoo pouted and pointed down at his pants that were the wettest piece of clothes on his body.

"Go change then, I can wait for you" Ni-ki suggested, reached for his phone which sat beside his bag on his bed. Sunoo didn't even need to hear another word before he grabbed his phone bag, dragging it with him into their bathroom. The younger laughed to himself before going on his phone, killing off time with games.

— ♡︎ —

"What are we eating for dinner?" Heeseung asked, putting a hand on his stomach. Sunoo put a hand on his stomach as well, the realization that he didn't eat anything all day just hit him. But it didn't bother him, he was busy playing around all day. "There's a few delivery places and a grocery store from the direction we came in. So it's a matter if we would like to make an effort to cook or just order something" Jake stated, recalling the drive to the house.

"I kind of want barbecue" Jay stated, rubbing his stomach with a little grin on his face. This made the others gasp, food was a need right now. "How about we go buy stuff at the grocery store hyung? If anything we can order other things we don't want to make" Jungwon suggested, ready to get up. Everyone agreed.

With that everyone dispersed into their rooms again, Jungwon and Jay walking out to go to the grocery store together. Ni-ki and Sunoo sat still in the living room, both leaning back on opposite sides of the couch. It was very quiet now. Well, besides the sound of Jake's laughter coming from upstairs.

"What should we do to kill off time?" Sunoo asked, grabbing a pillow from a stack that sat neatly beside his head, hugging it tightly. Ni-ki copied his movements and sat straight. "I'm—I'm a little tired, can we just take a nap?" Ni-ki asked, yawning right after. This made Sunoo smile when he saw how drowsy the younger was getting, his eyes looked like they would close very soon.