「 twenty three 」

— ♡︎ —

for u , part twenty-three. . .
The sound of crickets, the sound of the waves crashing on the shore, or maybe even the sound of the wind howling was enough to fill in the silence. But somehow, make it feel even more silent. Ni-ki panicked, why wasn't he answering? The older stared up at him with doe eyes, those eyes that made him fall deeper every time he looked into them. Sunoo on the other hand was in complete shock.

He imagined this day, he even dreamt of it once upon a night. But his dreams coming true showed that he was not prepared, he did not prepare an exact answer. Sunoo always wanted to tell Ni-ki and to accept him with all of the exact words that showed how he felt. But he learned that planning those words wasn't possible. In fact, he's happy he didn't come prepared. This way, he could tell Ni-ki how he was feeling at the moment. He could tell Ni-ki how much his heart raced, how warm he feels in his heart, and definitely how the butterflies in his stomach were going crazy. These words, could not be prepared. They could not be planned and written in essay form because they wouldn't be the same, Sunoo realized.

"Yes," So he decided to use all those words rushing through his head and heart to form an answer, an exception to his confession. "Yes, I'll be yours. As long as you'll be mine?" Sunoo asked, moving to stand even closer to the younger. It felt like something from a romance movie, the scene that everyone couldn't help but squeal at.

"Of course," Ni-ki whispered, bringing him in for a hug. They seemed so calm seeing as they just became a couple but their cheeks and heartbeats told otherwise. Ni-ki had, to be honest, maybe he was hugging Sunoo a little too tight but the older didn't seem to mind either. The two had their arms wrapped around each other in a manner that showed they planned to go nowhere else, it showed that they wanted to enjoy this moment right here right now.

"Kim Sunoo is mine~" Ni-ki whispered to himself. He wasn't sure if he intended for Sunoo to hear it or not but the reaction when the older heard that made it worth it. Ni-ki could see how much his cheeks burned up even though it was dark. "Maybe we should go in it's getting really cold—" Sunoo shook his head and held onto Ni-ki tighter, hiding under his jacket. "Can we please stay like this for a little longer?" How could he say no? "Of course my sunshine"

— ♡︎ —

"Sunoo~ Baby~ Wake up~" Ni-ki was whining constantly. Sunoo didn't even need to open his eyes to know who was tightly hugging him from his back. He swore they slept in separate beds the night before but Ni-ki was cuddled up to him closely, leaving no personal space. He didn't mind though, it was warm... And he's getting cuddles.

"I'm up, I'm up, shhh!" Sunoo whined back, trying to free his legs from Ni-ki's one which held him down to the bed. "Can you please at least let me turn around?" Sunoo asked, beginning to kick his legs. The younger opened up his arms and lifted his one leg, allowing Sunoo to turn around to face him.

"Good morning" Sunoo whispered then, resting his head on Ni-ki's chest again. He liked doing that, didn't he? The younger chuckled and rubbed his back. "You can't go back to sleep, we need to get up and pack" Ni-ki whispered back.

By the looks of it, it was early morning. The sun was barely over the horizon when Ni-ki took a peek out of the window. "But it's still early" Sunoo mumbled, showing off a little pout. "Everyone began yesterday, we were busy outside then" Ni-ki stated, using his two hands to cup his cheeks.

"Mmm, stop" Sunoo whined again, trying to shake off his hands. Ni-ki shook his head and began to pinch his cheeks, enjoying how red they were beginning to get. "Stop, stop, stop, it's starting to hurt! You wanna know how that feels?" Sunoo complained, bringing his two hands up to squeeze the younger's. They began to laugh, playfully fighting and wrestling around the bed.

"YAH, I'm going to fall!" Sunoo screeched, putting one of his hands down to brace for impact. Ni-ki laughed and pulled him closer to his body, leveling them out to look straight into his eyes. They stared and stared. Affection and love in their eyes. Sunoo wished he had the will to look away but he loved looking into Ni-ki's eyes, no matter how intimidating it felt sometimes. He caught Ni-ki looking down at his lips, should he go for it first? Should he be brave and go for it?

"Ni-ki..." He whispered, eyes daring to go further past his nose and at his lips. They were close enough to hear each other's breathing. The closeness making the desire to seal their lips even stronger. "May I?" Ni-ki looked up into his eyes before looking back down at his lips, his voice soft and smooth. It relaxed his nervousness.

"Yes," Sunoo answered back. And so Ni-ki did, placing his lips on the older's lips. The inexperience showed for the both of them but they both knew exactly when it was time to pull away, looking each other in the eyes again. Before anything else, Sunoo squealed under his breath. Hiding his face in the pillow he laid his head on.

"Aww~ You're all shy now" Ni-ki teased, poking at his sides. "Don't lie, I see the blush on your cheeks too!" Sunoo fought back, pointing towards his cheeks. "How about you kiss them away?" Sunoo's head shot up with a glare. "Excuse me, no" Ni-ki pouted. They looked into each other's eyes again before breaking out in laughter. "Later, let's go sleep now" Sunoo whispered and closed his eyes. "No! We're supposed to get up now" There was a thud on the wall in front of them.

"BE QUIET!"

. . .

5 / 5 / 21
19 : 42

Hey guys :p ENHYPEN'S FIRST AND SECOND WIN AHHH I'M SO PROUD :'D
- MINA -