「 eight 」

— ♡︎ —

for u , part eight . . .
"Come on Ni-ki," Jay said sternly while yanking the phone in his hand away. It was the weekend and a long-awaited gathering was finally today, meeting up with the other three. "We're finally hanging out with Jake, Sunghoon, and Heeseung hyung after a while and you don't wanna go? BECAUSE OF SUNOO?!" Jay was getting very irritated as he dragged the Japanese male off of his bed and pushed him into the bathroom. "We need to be at the mall by 12, it's already 11:30 and you haven't even gotten off of your bed"

Jay was the older brother figure that Ni-ki never had. It was very handy but also very annoying to have someone on you every other second about something. But he knew very well that the older was only doing it for his good. Ni-ki whined and reached for his toothbrush to brush his teeth, a deep frown on his lips. The older groaned and threw a slipper that was on the floor towards him, hitting him on his lower back. "Don't give me that attitude!" The older went to sit on the bed. While waiting he went through his phone to text the others about the situation with Ni-ki.

<33

Jungwon and Friends

Jay
First off, why tf is the name of the gc that?

Secondly, Ni-ki and I will be late

The idiot only got up a few minutes ago 😃

Jungwon
The name of the gc is that because I'm the main character 🥰💗🥴😤

Jake
It's alright :)

Sunoo
It's obvious that I am the main character >:(

Sunghoon
Peasants

Ofc I am, have you seen my face?

Ni-ki
You're ugly

Jay
HOW DID YOU GET YOUR PHONE

I TOOK IT AWAY

Ni-ki
IM NOT STUPID LIKE YOU

Heeseung
The amount of negativity in here ain't it

Sunoo
Just get ready Ni-ki

You're already making us late, don't make us even later 🧍‍♂️

Jungwon
^

Jay
^^

Heeseung
^^^

Sunghoon
^^^^

Jake
^^^^^

Ni-ki
Fine >:0

<33

After around five minutes Ni-ki came out of his closet in his outfit, finally ready to get going to the mall. Luckily it wasn't too far and it'd be easy with Jay's car to make the trip faster. They hopped into the black car before beginning the drive towards the mall.

"So, you and Sunoo?" Jay asked slowly as if to be careful not to set off the younger. His anger towards Sunoo was always ready to go off any second of the day and the last thing he wanted was a mad Ni-ki for the rest of their hang out. "What about us?" Ni-ki questioned back. So far he seemed calm so Jay decided to push it a little. "Jungwon and I notice you haven't been too... aggressive towards each other recently" The silence was a little uncomfortable but Ni-ki just hummed. "I don't know. Why? Should we fight when we see each other?" Ni-ki asked while looking at Jay.

The older looked at him through the rearview mirror shaking his head immediately. "Never mind already. We're almost here," The awkwardness went away with each minute more in the car but it still didn't click in Jay's mind that he was acting differently towards Sunoo suddenly. Time went by fast as they pulled up to the mall and entered, rushing to their meeting place. They decided it would be fun to just hang out and maybe watch a movie to catch up on the time they'd lost together. With the three in college and most of the younger's getting ready to graduate, they never had the time to see each other anymore. So when they all had a free schedule, they decided to take full advantage of it.

"Over here!" Jungwon called while waving his arms. In the distance the other five were already congregated in front of the food court, talking amongst themselves. The mall surprisingly wasn't too busy yet so it was very fast and easy to run towards the others without having to worry about bumping into other people. "Hello" Jay greeted, pulling Ni-ki by his hoodie. He was sure to greet the three hadn't seen first before waving to Jungwon and Sunoo. Ni-ki said his hellos as well and even waved a little to Sunoo.

"So what do you guys want to do first?" Jake asked eagerly, wrapping his arms around the arms of Heeseung and Sunoo. In fact, they all were very excited so he got very optimistic responses. "Definitely eat, I'm hungry" Heeseung stated with a hand on his stomach. "Me too, I'm hungry~" Sunoo added with a little pout. Ni-ki found himself grinning slightly. "RAMEN LET'S GO!" Heeseung said excitedly while tugging on Sunoo and Jake. They all arrived in front of the ramen shop, Heeseaung eagerly ordering already. Jake, Sunghoon, and Jay stood beside each other talking through the menu and discussing what they were going to get.

"What are you going to get?" Jungwon asked, wrapping an arm around Sunoo. The older of the two hummed softly while looking up at the light brown menu before nodding to himself. "I'm probably just going to ask for their special," Jungwon nodded, letting go of him to walk up to the older's to ask what they were going to get. "What are you going to get?" Sunoo turned towards Ni-ki suddenly with a small grin. "Same as you most likely" The blonde answer shortly.

There was a moment for them to order before they all found empty tables for them to sit at. On one side of the table were Jake, Sunghoon, Jungwon, and Jay, and on the other side were Ni-ki, Sunoo, and Heeseung. It was going pretty well so far. The time they spent apart proved to help with making up a conversation. But Sunoo and Ni-ki's mouths were shut, awkwardly taking short glances towards each other before returning to the conversation in front of them.

"How is being a physics major Jake hyung?" Jungwon asked. Their eyes all landed on Jake who answered shortly. "It's been good, tiring, but good" Heads nodded. It felt like only a few minutes before a woman came out from behind the counter with half of their orders, putting them nicely in front of them. She soon came out with the others before bowing and heading back to her respected spot behind the counter.

"Mmm! Looks good" Jake exclaimed. "Why does yours looks so good? I should've got what you did" Sunghoon whined while trying to steal some of Jake's. "Did you eat earlier this morning?" Ni-ki asked softly, grabbing onto his chopsticks to begin to eat. The older was doing the same before pausing to look at the blonde. "Hm... Not really, I was busy getting ready while you were still sleeping apparently" Sunoo rolled his eyes earning a little flick on his forehead, laughing in response. "You really should eat breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day" Before Sunoo could respond Ni-ki shoved a piece of meat into his mouth.

"Yah!" Sunoo yelled, gaining the attention of their other friends who were once lost in their own conversations. "You probably don't eat breakfast either!" He defended himself while shoving a piece of meat into the younger's mouth as well, slapping Ni-ki on the arm after. Jake, Sunghoon, and Heeseung slowly looked at Jay and Jungwon who didn't seem fazed by the situation. They too have only seen Sunoo and Ni-ki fight so it was weird to come back from school and suddenly see them somewhat get along.

"So, they're close now?"

. . .

3 / 29 / 21
21 : 24

ENHYPEN'S VERY GOOD COVER IS JUST 😳
ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED AND THAT YOU HAD AN AMAZING DAY OR NIGHT WHEREVER YOU ARE <33
- JAE -