「 five 」

— ♡︎ —

for u , part five . . .
Sunoo brought a hand up to his hair, fixing it to lay perfectly on his head. It was a peaceful lunch so far, with just him, Jungwon, and Jay eating in the classroom. Everyone else was in the cafeteria but they decided to stay in and 'study.' The day seemed so bright without Ni-ki there bugging him, his smile even brighter.

"Are you inviting Sunghoon, Jake, and Heeseung hyung for your birthday party?" Jungwon asked while reaching over to steal a sip of Jay's water. Jay swallowed the food in his mouth before speaking again. "Yeah, they already said they would come." Jay grinned secretly when Jungwon smiled, nodding at the younger. Sunoo was in his own world, silently listening to their conversation. He swore that whenever he was left with Jungwon and Jay, that he didn't even exist. The two were so close, so lost in their own conversation that it felt like they didn't even acknowledge his presence. It didn't help that he sat in the seat behind the two, not even in their view to remind them that he was present.

"Can I have some?" Jungwon asked, pointing towards some of the older's lunch, staring up at him. The youngest had his head laid on the desk, eyes staring into the others. "Mhm, here," Jay said and held out a spoonful, trying so hard not to smile when Jungwon opened his mouth and filled up the cheeks with the food. "Thank you" He thanked, smiling.

"Are they together" A voice whispered, startling Sunoo. The two in front of him didn't notice so he just quickly looked in the direction that the voice came from, smile fading when he saw who it was. "Ni-ki..." He groaned, head immediately lowering onto the desk. The younger sat on the chair beside him with a cheeky smile, eyebrows raising and relaxing a few times.

"Why are you everywhere now. I never can go somewhere and expect you NOT to be there as well" Sunoo whined and kicked the leg of the desk, feeling the table shake underneath him. Ni-ki laughed and laid his head on the table as well, looking at Sunoo's face. "Fate," He said shortly, winking towards the older. He tried too hard not to blush or even showing any sign of being flustered. But one thing was sure, Ni-ki earned a slap on his arm. The black-haired male's cheeks were slightly red but he only waved him off.

"Don't even. If it was fate, why don't we get along? We can't even live a day without arguing" Sunoo stated with a little shrug, also trying to shake away his blush. "Aw Sunoo-ssi is blushing~" Ni-ki cooed, poking at one of Sunoo's cheeks. The soft skin pushed in slightly, this was something he always wanted to do weirdly enough. His chubby cheeks always made Ni-ki soft, no matter if they hated each other.

"Woah, are you guys getting along?" Jay asked, eyes darting back and forth between the two. Jungwon was also looking back in shock but he still laughed. "Who said that" Sunoo blushed again, turning away from all of them. He stared out of the window, trying not to give in to the urge to turn around and scold them. "I was trying to be nice, but it seemed Sunoo doesn't want to get along" Ni-ki complained, putting an arm around Sunoo.

It was so foreign. He hated it. He hated it because of how new it was, how weird it felt to be treated kindly by Ni-ki. Sunoo subconsciously created Ni-ki to have an image of uncaring, rude, and irritating but the younger was proving that he was more than that. He didn't want to admit it but when he felt Ni-ki's arm around his shoulder, he smiled to himself. But his actions, his heart, and mind couldn't cooperate.

"S-stop that," Sunoo said firmly, shoving the blonde's arm away. Jungwon slapped Jay's leg softly, signaling towards him before he could see the two turn towards the front of the classroom. Every little thing in the moment was being engraved in Sunoo's mind, he couldn't even react when Ni-ki wrapped his arm around Sunoo's shoulder again. "Ew, I hate this" Ni-ki suddenly gagged, removing his arm with a noise exiting his lips. He wiped the area of his arm where he had touched Sunoo before turning away, putting his head down on the desk.

"So don't do i-it again." Sunoo wasn't blushing any more. In fact, his face was stripped of any emotion and he didn't even show any hint of how he was feeling inside. So he decided to push those emotions and feelings down, throwing them for future Sunoo to sort through when the time came.

"Oh yeah, I created a group chat this morning with us four. Please don't be dry, I want us to get along" Jungwon turned back around for a little before indulging in Jay's food. The oldest just watched in awe, trying so hard not to break his blank expression. "Sure, I'll be active don't worry" Jay answered back, craning his neck to look back at the two. "I'll try to answer, no promises though" Ni-ki answer but he didn't even make an effort to look up at them. "I'll do my best to be active, I mean I probably will be active knowing me," Sunoo said with a smile, showing a thumbs up to his friend.

"Now please be quiet, I want to nap" Ni-ki took a moment to glare at each of them before putting his head back down. "He's weird, wasn't just being all friendly with Sunoo a few minutes ago?" "Yeah. They're being childish again" Jungwon whined, turning towards Jay. "We aren't, Ni-ki just doesn't know how to be nice." Sunoo looked away, putting his head down as well.

Just calm down, forget about it all. Ni-ki's just trying to get to you.

. . .

3 / 22 / 21
21 : 58

Hello <3 I hope you enjoyed today's update! I also hope you guys are having a good day/night wherever you are!!
- JAE -