「 eleven 」

— ♡︎ —

for u , part eleven . . .
"Why do I need to go with you?" Sunoo asked, being pulled along with Jungwon down the hallway. It was a few days after their hangout at the mall and it was beginning to get busy for both Jay and Ni-ki. "What are the other two doing again?" Sunoo asked another question.

"First, shouldn't you be there to support your friends? And second, they have a dance competition coming up." Jungwon answered, tightening his grip on Sunoo's wrist to make sure he didn't run away. But to his surprise, he didn't argue and followed along obediently. "Oh really? But why are we going to the practice room? Won't their dance group be practicing?" Jungwon just rolled his eyes and stopped in his tracks, turning to look at the older. "Just stop asking questions and follow along hyung." He nodded.

In no time they reached the dance practice room, the door cracked open slightly. Through the little open in the door, music could be heard but would abruptly stop before continuing. Jungwon put a hand on the doorknob opening the white-painted door. Sunoo was surprised to see the dance practice room was empty beside Jay and Ni-ki who stood in front of the mirror. They both were sweating despite the fact that the room had the air condition blasting at a very cold temperature, Sunoo shivered.

"Oh hey, Jungwon" Jay exclaimed, quickly making his way to the younger. "Hi Sunoo," He greeted before removing Jungwon's hand from his wrist, pulling him towards the corner of the room where his items were. Ni-ki was looking at Sunoo through the mirror, waving when he saw the older looking at him.

"Hi Ni-ki," Sunoo said excitedly, going up to him. It was very obvious that there no longer was any aggression towards each other. They seemed to be getting along quite fine, their smiles said it all. "Hi, Sunoo hyung" "Hehe, you finally call me hyung after a year" He joked, reached into his backpack pocket. "Here, you're sweating" Sunoo stated before handing him a sealed water bottle, it was pretty cold. "I bought this for lunch earlier but I didn't need it. You can have it, stay hydrated" Ni-ki reached down and moved the hair from Sunoo's face, nodding. But when he finally thought the situation through he quickly backed away and bowed slightly, he couldn't believe he just touched Sunoo like that. The older just giggled.

"Thanks for moving my hair I guess?" Sunoo tilted his head before pulling Ni-ki along with him, towards the chairs in the opposite corner of the room. Jay and Jungwon seemed lost in their own conversation like always so there would be no harm in having their own conversation. He made Ni-ki sit down before sitting beside him. "I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to touch you or your hair like that" This little apology only made Sunoo laugh again, shaking his head. Ni-ki was slowly becoming more soft-hearted every time they talked, Sunoo liked it that way. It was nice to talk with him and not worry about being attack or teased every other second.

"It's fine, now drink something. You might faint" (PFFT, sound familiar :O *cough cough* Skirt) Sunoo pushed the water bottle in the younger's hand towards him again. This gesture made Ni-ki nod, opening it before taking big gulps. In just seconds more than half of it was gone. "Thank you" He whispered loud enough for Sunoo to hear. "So, uh... When is your competition?" Sunoo asked while turning to face the younger. Ni-ki looked off to the side before speaking. "It's this coming Saturday. Jay hyung and I were just cleaning up some parts of the choreo" Ni-ki answered before standing up from the chair.

"Ooh! Can we see the piece?" Jungwon asked from across the room, helping Jay stand up from the ground. The two blonde males nodded towards each other before going towards the middle of the room, assuming their position. There was an awkward silence before Sunoo began to laugh, Jungwon joining him right after. "Are you guys dumb! What are you going to dance to, silence?" Sunoo was on the floor, laughing at the two who stood in their positions waiting for the music to come on. "U-Uh, can you turn the music on Jungwon?" Jay asked awkwardly. Ni-ki was laughing as well now, pointing a finger at Sunoo.

"Yah! Don't make fun of us!" Ni-ki yelled towards the black-haired male making him laugh even harder. "You guys looked so stupid" Jungwon stated before copying Jay's pose. Sunoo rushed beside him and copied Ni-ki's pose before they both began to laugh again, on the floor from how hard they were. "JUST START THE MUSIC!" The two yelled angrily. There was another period of silence before they all began to laugh again. "Okay okay, I'll play it," Sunoo said, wiping away the tears the were dwelling in his eyes. Jungwon followed behind him and sat in the chair beside the speaker, a good spot to see them. The older grabbed onto what he was assuming was Jay's phone before sitting beside Jungwon.

"You guys ready?" Sunoo joked, watching Jay and Ni-ki scramble back into their places. When they finally seemed ready and their smiles were wiped from their faces, Sunoo clicked the play button. The fun atmosphere from before was quickly pushed away the moment the two began to dance, their powerful movements startling Jungwon and Sunoo. They took a short moment to looked at each other before looking back at them. They watched as the two would switch their positions, pausing in some moments before going straight back to their parts.

When the music finally finished the two audiences were on their feet, clapping excitedly. Sunoo made a cheering noise jumping up and down. "Woah, you guys look really really cool!!" Jay was already on his way towards Jungwon so Ni-ki followed and made his way to Sunoo who was smiling widely at him. "That was really good, I'm sure you guys will win!" Sunoo grabbed onto Ni-ki's hands, still jumping. Ni-ki could no longer hide his blush and smile.

"R-really? Th-thank you"

. . .

4 / 2 / 21
18 : 10

Ooh early update <3 Also thank you guys so much for commenting and voting, it's really entertaining to read all of your comments. Hope you guys enjoyed ;'D
- MINA -