「 seventeen 」

— ♡︎ —

for u , part seventeen . . .
"Yes, I promise, now go and rest." Sunoo smiled, turning over the towel that sat nicely on Ni-ki's forehead. The younger smiled back and finally closed his eyes. It was obvious that his cold wasn't too bad but he definitely didn't want it to get worst or to catch it himself. So as much as he wished they could be out watching their movie right now, it was the best to make sure the younger got better before they rescheduled. "But before that, can I at least get a kiss on my cheek?" Ni-ki asked with one of his eyes peeking open slightly. Sunoo laughed and shook his index finger at him. "Nice try mister. Ask again when you aren't sick." He pouted and went back to trying to fall asleep.

— ♡︎ —

It was around 10 minutes later and Ni-ki had finally fallen asleep, Sunoo was sure of it. It was evident as he was no longer coughing and the once tense expression on his face was finally relaxed, serene. Sunoo took the chance to look around the younger's room. As respectfully as he could, he made sure not to look too deep or to dig around.

His room was very simple and was pretty uncluttered, besides the black desk that sat in the corner of the bedroom which was covered in papers, pencils, eraser shavings, and even a few crumpled notes and paper. Upon one glance, it seemed that all of the mess was due to his studies. He could tell by the number of math equations and language readings that sat beside each other.

Sunoo moved on to looking at all of the pictures and posters on the walls. There were only a few but a picture of baby Ni-ki smiling brightly with a birthday hat on made Sunoo smile just as brightly. There was another picture where he was just a little bit older, clinging on tightly to his mother who had him on her shoulders, they were laughing. And the rest were of him possibly just before he came to Korea, even some when he first came with Jay by his side.

The small male sighed out softly before going back to tend to Ni-ki, resoaking the towel to make it warm again. He placed it on his forehead before going to examine the sleeping teenager. There was something about Ni-ki just laying there in complete stillness with a small smile on his lips that made his heartbeat slightly faster. Again he smiled at the male. He gave Ni-ki a small squeeze on his hand and made his way to the beanbag in the corner of Ni-ki's room. He made himself comfortable before going to fall asleep.

— ♡︎ —

Ni-ki woke up to the sound of his neighbor's dog barking. He was upset but when he turned and saw Sunoo sleeping soundly on his chair, he softened immediately. The older looked so tiny in the huge beanbag with his legs bent to his chest.

His headache was now gone and when he felt his forehead, it was nowhere near as warm as it was before. Just the medicine and rest alone made him feel so much better. Or maybe it was Sunoo who made it so much better? Although he felt so much better from before he couldn't deny the feeling of a cough coming up his chest that decided to sound out, startling the older awake.

"A-are you alright Ni-ki?" Sunoo asked with his eyes squinted, his voice was hoarse. He tried his best to stand up and he stumbled to the bed before crashing into the space beside the younger. The Japanese teenager laughed and ruffled his already messy hair, pinching his cheeks right after. "I'm feeling much better, just the cough that's still bothering me" Sunoo nodded with his eyes half-closed.

The older whined and flopped onto the bottom end of the bed, curling up in the sheets. His eyes already closed when he reached out blindsided for a pillow that Ni-ki provided him with. He hugged the pillow as he opened his eyes again. Sunoo's eyes looked into Ni-ki's for a split second until the younger reached down to rest a hand on his hand.

"You must be tired, go and rest again" Ni-ki whispered. The affection in his eyes made Sunoo blush. "I'm supposed to be caring for you~" He whispered back before laughing. The other just laughed as well before going to cover Sunoo with the sheets. The older shot up from the bed and pointed at himself. "I'm not tired! See, I'm wide awake" Sunoo said drowsily, trying to open his eyes widely. Before Ni-ki could stop him, he stood up and walked over to the bedside table where the black bag laid. Reaching into the bag, he pulled the snacks and brought them to the bed.

"What about you? Did you eat anything yet?" Sunoo asked. Though he was waking up with each minute that passed, Ni-ki still could see the sleepiness in his eyes. The younger shook his head and went to turn on the TV, finding a random channel for them to watch together. "Come here. I'll keep my distance, I promise" Ni-ki pat the spot beside him before scooting slightly closer to the left side of the bed. Sunoo smiled and took the space beside him.

Ni-ki opened the bag of candies first and put a few into his palm, offering one to Sunoo by holding it up to his mouth. The older opened his mouth and bit into it, nodding towards Ni-ki. The day was coming to an end and the sun was already at the horizon, showing it was a few hours after they had fallen asleep. When Ni-ki was about to open his mouth to speak he looked over to see Sunoo beginning to fall asleep again, his eyes threatening to fall asleep.

"Hyung, come here" Ni-ki opened his arms, trying to trick him into cuddles. The older didn't even have time to think before his body moved on its own, hiding his face in Ni-ki's chest. "I tired" Sunoo mumbled, arms beginning to wrap around Ni-ki's lower torso. The younger thought the other would catch on and scold him for trying to trick him but instead, Sunoo stayed in his arms, no longer worrying about getting sick himself. "I'm going to..." He yawned. "Sleep" Ni-ki grinned to himself before running his hands through Sunoo's hair, trying to lull him to sleep.

"Sleep well hyung, sleep well~"

. . .

4 / 11 / 21
20 : 57

Another moodboard comes out today! Mina and I will be waking up at like 4am to wait for their concept films and photos so uh, pray that I'll wake up :)

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 200 FOLLOWERS- We literally love you guys so much you have no clue. It's so entertaining to see you guys freak out and to see you guys have your own conversations in our comments. We appreciate each and every one of you guys sm (⌒▽⌒)♡︎

I hope you guys enjoyed >~< I stopped writing to half way because I was fangirling ┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘
- JAE -