「 bonus chapter 」

— ♡︎ —

for u , bonus chapter . . .
Ni-ki suddenly stood up from the couch and looked over at Konon with a wide smile, throwing the pillow that was on his lap onto the couch. "I've got to go! Sunoo hyung is going to call me soon!" Ni-ki screeched, rushing up the stairs and into his room. "I swear he's so love in," Konon said to herself with a laugh, going back to the show they were watching.

The blonde male took his phone into his hand and set it up by his bed so that the older could see him when he sat on his bed. It was December already and Sunoo was getting busier and busier as the day passed so they only could video call once in a while. He was busy getting used to his new environment and especially getting used to all of the work he has to do. Ni-ki was in his junior year and he was beginning to get things ready for when he would apply for university. With the help of Jungwon and sometimes Sunoo, he was ready with all of the necessary things. Though, he wasn't mentally prepared.

His phone began to ring and a "My Sunshine <3" popped up onto his screen. He hated to admit it but he squealed a little before answering the call. "HI HYUNG!!" He exclaimed, waving crazily at him. Sunoo was out in the open and it seemed that he was sitting in front of a tree, maybe he was at a park or something. "Hello Riki~" The older waved.

"What are you up to?" Ni-ki asked as he went to grab his pillow, holding it tightly in his arms. "I'm going up to my last class soon. Also, I want to show you what my dorm looks like but maybe next time. I'm almost done setting it up now!" Sunoo said excitedly. One thing Ni-ki enjoyed was that the older didn't need to room with anyone and had a whole dorm to himself. He knew that Sunoo wouldn't try anything funny but he was still paranoid at what moves his roommate would make if he had one.

"Did you do good on your mid-year exams?" Sunoo asked, now standing up from the bench to begin walking. Ni-ki hummed and frowned, looking down at his lap. "Riki... Didn't you say that you studied—" "I did really well, hyung! I even came really close to Jungwon hyung's score," He smiled cheekily, making Sunoo wipe away his nonexistent sweat. It was obvious that Ni-ki was trying a lot harder in school to make sure he passed all of his classes. Now with Sunoo gone, he wanted to make sure he passed and got into the same university as the others.

He knew very well that Sunoo wasn't anywhere abroad and that he was still on the same piece of land as him but it still was a little hard not being able to see him. Thinking of this always made him frown and it was exactly why he had the biggest frown on his face. "Wahh I'm really proud of you, I hope you continue to study hard hm? Not just for me but for your future too," Sunoo himself didn't get amazing grades but he did pretty good considering he didn't study much.

"Hyung, I hope you're getting enough rest..." Ni-ki stated as he noticed how Sunoo was still walking, panting a little bit at the physical activity. The bags under his eyes didn't go unnoticed and the look in his eyes wasn't exactly how it usually was. The younger tried not to laugh at how the older pouted his lips at him, shaking his head. "I'm tired, exhausted really. But I've got places to be and things to do. I will definitely rest a lot when the break begins, maybe I should take a nap after class" He yawned, playing with his bracelet with his free hand.

"You should take a long nap after classes, I think you deserve it," Sunoo was also beginning to study a lot and couldn't contact Ni-ki as much as he liked to. There was a week or two where the two didn't talk because the older was that busy. "Yeah, I think I will," Sunoo looked up and frowned a little, pouting as he looked into the camera and at Ni-ki. "I've got to go now Riki, I'm sorry. I'll talk to you later hm? Love you," Ni-ki frowned a little before waving. "I love you too hyung,"

The Japanese teenager fell back into his bed with a long sigh falling from his lips, placing his phone beside him. He always felt like this after talking with Sunoo. Though he was overjoyed to talk to Sunoo again and see his face, he couldn't help but feel sad as well after hanging up. Sunoo liked to update his social media so it was a relief that he could see what the older was up to, how much fun he was having. He just wished he could be there having fun with him.