Tay

As i sat on his lap listening to him talk abt how he's scared I'm gonna leave him and how he wishes he could be a better persone i grab the knife from his nighstand and make a cut in my palm. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"I dont giva a fuck how broken you are or how deep your wounds are. I love everything abt you so stop acting like a little bitch abt it, cus I'm staying til the day I myself decide to die."
I grab his hand with my bleeding one and hold it tight.

"Holy fuck..." he sayd  while looking at me with those dim eyes.
He got close and kissed me while I started playing with his hair.
I smiled while he kissed me while our hands were still holding tight. So tight even that the blood couldn't leave from my wound.
Suddenly he stopped and looked at the hand he was holding.
"You fucking bitch. Do you know how to tie that up?"
I pulled my hand away from his grip. "Sure, with your help tho."

Tay...a seventeen year old fuck up. He's 5.10ft and very very fucking mentally ill. He was beaten by both his father and mother. His only sibling hanged himself in their house and Tay was the one who found him. He was 10 at the time. He hung out with assholes who taught him how to drown your sorrows in alcohol and drugs.
He's kind of a nobody at our school and whenever i see him its always on thursdays in the hall just leaning onto the wall and listening to music while he watches everyone pass by.
I remember in kindergarden he hung out with me and we got along pretty well until the day he just stopped showing up. Everytime he does come to school wanna approach him and ask how hes doing but he always gives me the death stare so i just keep walking.

I'm heading home and just wondering what to eat once i get there. I get to my street and leaning onto my homes gate is no other than Tay.

He's smoking a cig and as i approuch he throws it onto the ground and steps on it.
"Hey..." he say's to me.
"Hey...Why are you here?"
"I uhh, can I come in? I wanna talk."
"Sure."

I mean my mom's at work so why not.
He looks worried and he doesn't have his bag with him so i assume he didn't go to school today either.

"We were friends in kindergarden right?" I asked just to make sure he remembers.
"Oh yeah...."

"You want something to eat?"
"Nah, I'll just get to the talking part."
"Uhh, ok"
I sat down on the couch in the living room and he followd.
"What did you wanna talk abt?"
"Wanna start dating?"
He looked at me with a very calm face. I dont know what to say.

"I really like how you look and overall you're a girl who is doing well. And also I need to win a bet...."
"Should have started with that. What bet did you make?"
"Some guys said that they think I'm incapable of a relasionship. So we made a bet, if i could get a gf and have relasionship for like a year. They will pay me abt 250bucks if i win."

What the fuck is going thru this guys head?! I mean he is good looking and i do know him a little bit but wtf. But hey fuck it, I'm always bored anyway so this might spice my life up a little.

"Ok, I'll be your gf."
"Really? I thought it was gonna be harder then that to convince you but alright."
He stood up and headed for the door.
"Hey! Where do you think youre going?" I asked while walking over to him.
"Uhh out."
"I dont know shit abt you so sit down and start talking my dear bf."
I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the kitchen.
"I'll make you some food. Meanwhile you can tell me abt yourself."
"Alright then."

He's more obediant than I expected.

"I uhhh grew up here in this same shitwhole as you and I have two shitty parents and a dead brother. I smoke and drink and draw. I also fuck around now and then when I'm bored so."

He placed his head on his hands on the table and stared at me.

"Ok, well you won't be fucking around anymore." I placed a plate with an eggsandwitch and some salad infront of him.
"You know you can just PRETEND to be my girl right? You dont have to do shit."

"Well you wanna make it believable so you could get the money and im bored most of the time anyways. Eat."

He started eating the sandwitch while i pored a glass of water for myself and sat down infront of him.
"You know you're really hot right?" He sayd while wiping his mouth.
"Well thank you, but i think i knew that already"
"Really? Do you know all the boy's at our school wanna fuck you too?"
He finished eating.

I snatched the plate from him and put it in the sink.
"Why should I care abt that?"
"Idk just thinking abt the fact that youre mine for now. The one who everyone craves is mine."
I started laughing. Who the hell does he think he is.
"Haha shut the fuck up. I will never belong to anyone ok?" I sayd playingly.
"Mkey, well have you ever had a bf?"
He stood up and walked over to me.

"Nope. Is that a problem?"
"Well kinda. You said you wanna do this properly, but I'm not planning on taking someones virginity."

What the actual....??
"First of all we dont need to do any of that to be convincing and secondly why do you think im a virgin?"
I stepped away from him looking up and down at him with a judgy look.

"Oh? So youre not a virgin?"
"No, so stop being an asshole."
"Sorry abt that. Can we continue this some other time, I've got places to be?"
"Yeah yeah"

He leanes towards me and wisperes in my ear
" Thx for the food baby." He laughs a little as he steppes back.
"Oh get the fuck out haha" i say while pushing him out of the door.
This was something else. Cant wait to see where this goes.