19. Beautiful

"Should we set a date?" Tay asked while drawing the city view you could see from the big windows. I looked away from the book I was reading "I dont know. Maby if we set a date it wont be the same. Lets just do it whenever we feel like it." He stopped drawing and looked at me "That sounds greate!" He smiled and continued drawing.

 I got up from the couch and placed my book on the coffee table. I walked over to him and layed like a monkey onto his back. I looked over his shoulder to see what he was drawing. It was the city but it had a big dark cloud over it. "Thats beautiful" I wisperd into his ear and kissed his cheek. "Youre beautiful." he wispered back while turning his head so our lips met. He kissed me and looked into my eyes "You really are beautiful." he sayd in a soft and low voice. I smiled and hugged him. It felt greate to hear that from him. I got up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. "Wanna go out after Im done with drawing?" Tay asked with a raised voice. "Yeah, why not." I answered as I walked to the bedroom. 

It might be summertime but the apartment wasnt hot at all. It was nice and quiet in there. I walked around bearfoot, the concrete floors inbetween the soft carpets felt nice under my feet. It was a beautiful place. Especially beautiful was Tay, who made all this so nice and quiet. 

Some number kept calling me and when I answered it would go something like this. "Eleanor! Where are you? Why havent you come home all this time?" the voice on the other end of the phone would always ask and yell. "Sorry, but you have the wrong number." I would say  everytime and end the call. Finally when I had enough of the calls I just blocked the number. It was weird, who could it be. Im already home, so it must be for some other Eleanor. 

When Tay was done with drawing we got ready. Suprisingly I was ready before Tay.  I was waiting by the door. "Tay, you ready?" I asked while putting on my sneakers. "Coming...." He answered while he closed the bedroom door. I looked up and there he was. He looked so good.  He had dark shorts with a buttonup shirt with a few buttons undone. He had a thin silver chain around his neck and rings on his fingers. I just stared at him. He looks amazing...He walked up to me and stood infront of me "You ready?". I just hugged him. I cant believe were together. I cant believe he found me. "Whats wrong?" He just stood stiff while his arms were hovering over my body. "I cant believe you like me. I cant believe you..." I got out the hug and he immediatly grabbed my face between his hands and kissed me. "Yes you can. And you will." He sayd in a calm voice. Hes hands felt so nice and cold. "Youre my girl." He sayd with a calming tone and looked into my eyes. Those grey eyes....   "Cmon lets go!" He let go of my face and took my hand. I smiled. 

-time skip-

We went to the beach, picked a spot and layed down our towels. I offerd to go get us some drinks and he went to go get changed. I went to a cafe where I saw ppl leaving with fresh looking smoothys. I stepped in and a cute little bell jingled. "Hello!" A friendly my aged boy greeted me. "Hello. Ill have two smoothies to go." He looked at me with a confused face. How akward. "Uhm...are you-" I was cut off my him "Are you ok?" he asked. "Excuse me?" i asked back. How rude?! "Eleanor..." He looked at me with a concerned face. "How do you know my na..." I wanted to ask but stopped. "Can I get the smoothies or not?" I asked a bit rudely. What kind of customer service is this? "Yeah, sure." He answered in quite a dissapointed voice. What is up with this dude? He made the smoothies and handed them to me "If you wanna talk you can always call. Ok?" He told me . I just stood there. What the hell. I decided to go with it, just to get away without a problem. "Uhh sure..." I looked at his name tag "..Sam." I put on a fake smile and headed out. I saw him wave at me thru the window as I passed it. What a weird dude. 

I was walking back to the spot on the beach where we layd down our towels. I saw Tay laying down, tanning. I admired his broad sholders and well built body. I also saw his scars, Im happy he doesnt feel insecure about them. He opened his eyes "Hey baby." He smirked. "I got us smoothies." I handed him the drinks. "Im gonna go get changed aswell".  "Did something happen?" He asked. Ist like he can read my mind. "Uh nope. Ille be right back." I decided not to tell him about the cafe thing. I dont wanna make him worrie for no reason. 

I changed into my bikinies. I was a little scared to step out of the changing cabin, my scars were so visible. It scared me. There was a mirror there, so I saw them even better. I was wearing a deep blue bikinie with tieable straps. I have Tay with me, so its fine. If he can do it so can I. I stepped out of the cabin and walked towards him with a confident walk. 

He got up and ran to me. What is he doing? He lifted me up over his sholder and ran towards the water. "What are you doing, Tay?" I asked while alughing. "What do you think? Were going for a swim!" He answered with a cheery and happy voice. I laughed all the way until I was thrown into the water. Its colddd. I clung onto him trying to escape from the cold water. He wrapped his arms around me "Cold?" He asked in a calm voice. I nodded. Its so warm to just stand under this warm sun kissing our skin. "Alright then." He sayd and suddenly we were falling into the water. "Noooo!" I yelled.  Splash! We were both in the refreshingly cold water.

After that he chased me around in the water and everytime I was in his arms and though I was safe he threw himself with me in his arms back into the water. Hes so happy, so Im happy aswell.