14. See ya!

I woke up to the sound of the tv playing. I heard the news anchor saying something about a body being found. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was him. I stared at the sleeping calm face before me. So handsome....While admiring Tays sleeping face, I carefully listened to the tv. "The victim is an eighteen-year-old male. He was found in the forest off rout nine. Police has confirmed that there dealing with suicide."  Those words made me jump out of bed and walk to the livingroom. Who was it? The face of the boy I met last night flashed before my eyes. Is it him? I stand in the middle of the room staring at the screen waiting for a picture. But they didnt show anything. Just the name......Morgan Lancer. I havent heard that name before, so it didnt give me much to work with. I just hope the guy I met last night is fine.

"Morning honey. You got work today?" My mom walked into the room holding a cup of coffee and a newspaper. "Oh yeah, I do.." I had forgotten that I have work today. "Did you hear the news just now?" She asked while handing me the newspaper. "Bodie found in the woods". The title was written in big black letters. I read the article. Still no picture of the boy, just the name. 

"I cant imagine what the parents must be going thru." my mom sayd while sitting down on the couch. "You can always talk to me when you feel like it ok?" she sayd, thinking she was being so sweet and considerate. I hated when she sayd things like that. Whenever I had opened up to her, thered be a point when wed argue and shell tell me that she knows so much abt me what she could use against me. So now whenever shes trying to be all lovey dovey I feel like she does that on purpose to anger me. "Yeah.." i sayd with an uncaring voice and walked to my room. 

Tay was standing there without a shirt rummeging thru my closet. He didnt notice me enter, so he  probably kept looking for something to wear. Although we have been togethor for abt four months now, I still havent had a chance to look at him the way I am now. His broad sholders and back muscles were always hidden under oversized shirts and hoodies. I walked over to him and grabbed him from behind, wrapping my arms around him. I felt him jump a little, he probably didnt expect me. "What are..." I cut him off shushhing him. I rested my head on his back while squeezing him tightly. "You gotta be quiet, my moms home.." I whispered. I let go and offerd him his own hoodie that I had worn some time back. "I wondered where that went." He sayd in a quiet voice while putting it on. "I have work soon so I gotta get ready and then go." I sayd while packing up my uniform for work. "Ill climb out the window and walk you." He sayd while tying his sneakers. He looked at me and smiled warmly. This wonderful feeling whenever he smiles, is so warm and so comforting. Seeing him smile makes me want to smile myself.......

-time skip-

"Id like an americano with some cinnamon, please." A customer asked. "Yes for sure. Thatll be three fortyfive. Ill bring it to the table." I smiled and gave him a check. Ive been at work for three hours already, but I still cant stop thinking about that boy from yesterday. Is he okey? I hope that wasnt him who was found in the woods.

 I made the coffee and brought it to the customer. The cafe was small but so cozy, the bright sun shined into the cafe and made the whole place look so happy. The small tables, the nostalgic paintings on the walls, the plants on the counter and the smell of fresh pastries. All that made this the perfect calming place for me to work at. The little bell that rings whenever someone would enter the cafe rung once again. "Hello and welcome!" I sayd greeting the customer.  I looked up and my eyes widend. 

"Hey.." A tired voice answerd. Those green eyes with eyebags darker than mud. Its him! My heart felt lighter and i wanted to jump over the counter and hug him. I held back and just showed my happyness by smiling brighter than ever. "Its you!" I sayd cheerfully. He looked at me with a confused face. "Uhhh, do I know you?" he asked. My smile weakend but it didnt disapear. "Yeah, last night. On the hill." I answerd. "Oh, that was you." He scratched the back of his neck. He looked embarrassed. "Yeah so, whatcha here for?" I asked. "Im looking for a job." He sayd shily and handed me a paper. "Its my CV. Is the owner here?" he asked. I nodded and told him to follow me. I took him to the owner and before handing her the papers I took a look to see the name. "Hello, Im  Samael Trist, but call me Sam."he introduced himself. Suddenly he smiled to the owner. I did not expect that. I left them alone to talk.

About half an hour went by, when he came back out. The smile was gone. Did he not get the job? He walked right passt me, without even looking. "Hey Sam!" I yelled after him. He stopped and turned around. "Yeah?" he asked. "Well, did you get the job?" He smiled a little and nodded. A smile grew onto my face aswell as I watched him leave. Right before he stepped out he looked back at me and sayd :"See ya tomorrow!"