8. The door was open

After Tay had left I was laying in bed. I wonderd where did Tay go? Some time had passed and I had been staring at the ceiling for way too long, so I got up. I stank and my clothes stank. It looks like Tay has been cleaning, his room looks better then last time. I went over to his closet and opened it. A wave of Tays scent flushed out. Its like the smell of a summer night right after it has rained. Warm and fresh but....musty. I picked a hoodie and changed from my shirt into it. Now i need to find some sweats or something. I kept looking and found the smallest size he had. 

Just as I had put them on I heard the front door open. Tay walked in holding a bag of weed. "Hey baby." He walked in and threw the bag onto the ground. Grabbeb my face, pulled me in and kissed me. When he stopped our foreheads rested on eachother. He sighed. "Where did you go?" I asked. He stepped back still holding my face in his hands. He didnt answer and just stared. "Tay? Did something happen?" I took his hands and waited for an answer. "I just got us something to smoke. You wanted to try it right?" Something inside me was telling me he was lying. For the first time while being with Tay I feel a little uneasy.

He turned around and grabbed the bag. He sat down behind his desk and started to roll out a blunt. "I talked with him." he sayd suddenly. "You talked to who?" I stepped over to him and looked at how he was rolling it up. "I wont say that name, all I want you to know is that you dont have to feel unsafe anymore. Im here and I'll protect you."  

He looked at me and smiled. "What did you do?" my mind felt bleak. No other though than where did Tay go while I was here. "Got us weed, thats all" he stood up and handed me the blunt. "Where did you get it from?" he looked upset that i was asking but how could i not after what happened. "Not from him if youre afraid of that. Can we pls just smoke you seem so intense..." He grabbed his jacket and stepped out of his room. "You coming or...?" he asked while going outside. 

We were walking on towards the hill again. Suddenly a firetruck drove past us with its sirens wailing. "I wonder where the fire is?" Tay sayd while having a lil smirk on his face. "Haha you set something on fire or something?" I asked jokingly while the actual question being in the back of my mind. He laughed, grabbed my hand "Maby...." and started running. That was def sarcasm but it still scared me a little. But Im sure he hasnt done anything stupid. I mean its Tay im talking abt. We ran to the hill but this time we arrived excactly in time for the sunset. 

We sat down and Tay grabbed a lighter from his pocket. He lit the blunt and inhealed quite a lot. He gave it to me and i did the same. I started coughing immediatly. He laughed and patted my back. "First time is never really that good but youll get better at it." 

-Time skip-

We were walking over to my place and I saw where the fire was. It was Jeromes house. I stopped at the end of the street and watched the house which was only smoking a little. The fire was already put out. The wood of the house was black and the door was still there and open. Tay grabbed my hand "Are you happy?" he asked while also staring at the house. "What? Why should i be happy?" i looked at him. Bc i was high I didnt really quite make out whos house that was. "Well he did do terrible things to you. So he deserved it...." What is he talking about? I was so lost I didnt realize that he had just slipped up. "Ugh youre talking nonsense, lets go home Im tired." I tugged his hand and he followed. We went to my place and once again my mom wasnt home. We layd down on the bed and I just wanted to sleep so i closed my eyes. Before i dozed off I sayd :"I really hate  you Tay." He put his hand over me. "I hate you too baby." He sayd in a soft wispery voice. We cuddled and fell asleep.