2. Wait here

I'm laying in bed just listening to Lana's songs when I hear a knock on my window. I sit up to look who it was. It was Tay. I open the window.

"Hey baby. Whatcha doin?"
He sayd very casually while climbing in.
"Listening to music. What are you doing here?" 
He sat down next to me on the bed.
"My friends are having a little party. Wanna come? I could show you off." While he sayd that, he looked very happy and hopeful.
"Well idk, I was kinda in the middle of getting into the mood to cry." I sayd ironicly.

"Just get dressed. You can wear whatever."
He sayd while laying down onto my bed with his hands behind his head.
"Could you close your eyes maby. I might be hot but I'm still insecure."

I stood up and headed towards my closet.
What to wear what to wear. I think I'll go with a skirt and a hoodie it's spring so it shouldn't be too cold and i just shaved my legs so i dont wanna waste it.

I started undressing unkowing of the fact that Tay hadn't closed his eyes. I turn around and see him staring.

"Dude?! I told you to close your eyes!"
I throw a random shirt at him from the floor.
He laughs a little.
"Did you fall or something?"
"What?"
"Those scars on your hips. They look pretty recent."
I got dressed. I didn't really wanna answer.
"Do I look good enough?"
He got up and placed his hands on my cheeks and squeeced.
"You look adorable."

I blushed a little. Everyone always says im "hot" or "sexy" or even "mature for my age". But I've never heard a male tell me im "adorable".

We both climed out the window and left for the party. While walking on the empty street, he held my hand. Idk why but he seemed protective of me. It felt good.

The house looks abandond, like it was empty even. We walked inside and it was far from abandond. There were people on the couch smoking, on the ground just talking and drinking. It looks really nice and chill.

"You want something to drink?" He still hasn't let go of my hand.
"Yeah, I'll take a beer."
"Ok you can go and sit on the couch next to the bald dude. He's Nate, really chill dude. I'll be right back."

He let go of my hand and I felt my hand getting cold.

I sat down on the couch.
"Hey, I'm Elly. I'm with Tay, he told me you're friends."
The bald dude looked at me and I could tell he was soooo gone. So I wont be surprised if he doesn't answer.

"Heyyyyyyy. H-hhow do you know Tay?" He sayd very slowly. But I'm happy I wasn't left without an answer.
"Uhm I'm his girlfriend..."
His eyes widend.
"Really! Thats so cool for him! You know it's been really sad seeing him all alone all the time. Always just having one night..."

He was interrupted by Tay.
"Hey! I see you two are getting along real nice."
He looked at Nate with an annoyed face while handing me a beer.
"Hey baby I'm gonna head to the back real quick you make yourself known ok?"

What? He just got back. And he also looks kinda bad.
"What do you mean? I didnt come with you to be left alone." I stood up and said kinda quietly. I didnt want anyone to hear me being mean to him. I dont want anyone to think I'm a controlling bitch.

"Just wait here ok. I'll be back."
"Ugh fine." I sat down and watched him go out into the backyard.

I sat there talking to Nate for a good amount of time. I wonder where he went.
"Sorry, I need to use the bathroom. Where can i go?" I asked so I could go look for Tay.
"Oh uhmm just down the hall."

I got up and went to the bathroom. I was just in there so I could lose Nates eyes following me.
I got out and headed to the backyard. I looked around. I cant see Tay anywhere. I notice this weird allyway between the house and the tall fence. I looked there and I saw Tay. He was passed out and had a needle in his arm.

"TAY! OH FUCK OH YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"
I dragged his ass to the yard and as i was asking around for help but no one was fazed. It's like no one cared that Tay was passed out bc of some drug. Oh fuck what if he fucking dies. Shit. I drag his ass into the house and yell for Nate. He springs up and helps me carry Tay to some room on the second floor.

"Shit man. What happend?"
"Idk, i just found him passed out? I asked for help but none of those assholes helped."
"Ohhh they must be drugged on the same shit. Idk they all brain damadged, maby they didnt get whats going on?"
We put him on the bed and Nate went to go get some water.

I listened to his heart. Thank the fuck hes alive. I lowerd my head onto his chest.
"Hey baby" a low cracking voice said.
"You mother fucker!"
I sprung up. This fucking idiot.
"What the fuck is going on"
"I think I passed out. Sorry..."
"Sorry my ass! Why would you do that?!"
"Idk, just felt like it"

Nate entered the room and put the water on the table.
"Hey man. I think you should head home. The drug you took should wear off if you just went to sleep." Tay nodded and Nate just left. It's like this is normal for these guys.
"Drink this and then were leaving."

As we were walking home he didnt hold my hand or look at me. He was the one who did something stupid but it felt like i did something wrong.

"Ok bye" we were at my window again and he started to walk away.
"Wait!....Wanna stay over. I'm scared something might happen if i leave you alone."
He turned around and took both of my hands.
"Look I'm glad you care but this isnt my first time ok? Imma be fine."
"So just like that I should let you go home alone? What if you collapse on your way there. Or what if.."

Before i could finish he kissed me.
Where the hell did that come from? His lips felt nice. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close. I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him. His eyes are so gray and dim. "Do you really want me to stay?" He sayd while running his fingers up and down my spine. I nodded.

We climbed in thru the window.

"Stay here. My moms home so you gotta be quiet. I'll go get you some snacks. You must be hungry." I smiled and walked out.
I dont know why but I feel so happy that i got him to stay. When i got back to my room he was on the bed asleep. He looked so calm. Well I guess he can eat the snacks in the morning.

I changed into my pj and crawled into bed next to him. All this didnt seem werid at all. To just get comfy next to him and all that. As i was facing the wall i could feel his warm breath on my neck. I fell asleep. I felt so safe and still so happy i got him to stay.

Morning:
I opened my eyes and felt his arm wrapped around me. His warm breathing on my neck felt nice. I wiggled abit and manadged to turn around to face him. God our faces were real close to eachother.

Suddenly he opened his eyes.
"Good morning baby." He sayd. Oh his morning voice sounded soothing. I blushed a little.
"Good morning." I sayd back in a soft voice.
"Are we gonna get up orrr" i asked and he pulled me even closer.
"Nah this feels really nice. You smell real good too so...."
"Haha you creep."
Suddenly my mom knocked on the door.
"Honey. I'm off to work. I made some breakfest and left you a bit of money. Were out of milk so please go get some. Bye now!"
My heart skipped about six beats and so did Tays. I felt it.

"Your mom sounds nice" he chuckled.
"Ok get up, I'm hungry!"