22. as our tears hit the concrete

We stood on the roof of the building we had been living in for some time now. We held eachothers hands and looked down at the buisy noisy street. "Itll be fine." Tay sayd in a calming voice. He squeeze my hand tightly "You know, all this time people have blamed us,  hated us and shamed us for just being sad. For just doing what we had to do to ease the pain. And now thinking about it, they actually helped us get here. Helped us realize what we really wanted." 

I looked at him and saw his grey eyes fill with tears wich reflected the city lights and the beautiful night sky. Seeing him cry made my own dry eyes fill with tears. The warm summer breeze brushed his hair out of his face and made his smile so clear. We both admired eachothers teary eyes and happy smiles while the vials around our necks swinged the way the wind blew. 

I tghought about Sam, how his sadness is now turned into happiness. Maby the fact that I met him somewhow helped him, maby he is as happy with Rome as I am with Tay. I hope they stay happy for the rest of theyr lives. I hope mom will have more money now that I wont be there to bother her. I hope dad will feel less shame now aswell.

"I love you Taylor."  I sayd with a clear amd happy voice as the amount of tears made it hard to see. "I love you too Eleanor."  he answered. 

As our tears made theyr way to the concrete, it was our turn. It was our turn to be free and happy....