11. Thank you!

I got a job in a little cafe by the beach. The owner there was a sweet old lady who just lost her grandson who used to work there to a car accident. The pay there was great and we would get abt ten or fifteen customers per day. I learned how to make machine coffee and the owner is currently teaching me how to make the pastry they serve. 

I was mopping the floors when i heard the doorbell ring. "Sorry were closed." I looked behind me and it was Tay. He walked over to me and kissed me. "Tay, what are you doing here?" I asked while pushing him away. "I came to walk you home and I miss you so." He smiled. "Alright well Ill be done soon so wait outside." 

I closed the cafe and we started walking home. He offerd me a cig, I refused. "Why do you smoke?" i asked. "Uhm, well It calms me down I guess." he sayd while lighting his cig. "Am I making you nervouse right now then?" I asked . "No.....well kinda. Being with you, I gotta keep an eye out for those creeps, so that makes me a little nervouse." he sayd while making smokerings. "Creeps?" i was confused. "Yeah, all sorts of weirdos want to have a peace of you so when I see them I make sure they dont." He looked at me. "What exactly do you do to them?" i asked fearing his answer.

 He stopped and looked at me. "What do you think I do?" I felt his grey eyes drilling a hole into me. "Uhm, I dont know," i laughed nervousely, "nothing too bad I hope.." He started walking againg "Then I wont tell you." I grabbed his hand. "What is that supposd to mean? What do you do with them?" Now I was truly scared, what could be so bad that he wont tell me. He looked back at me and sayd:"Well if i tell you, you gotta promise not to go all crazy." I let go of his hand and nodded. "Also remember, I do this all bc you mean a lot to me." He got close to me, bent over to my ear and wisperd:" I kill them."

My eyes widend and I was frozen in place. He stood up streight again. Threw the smoke onto the ground and tilted his head a little while looking at me. "Well....?" He sayd. "What?" I mutterd with a shaky voice. "I just told you, you know I cant really say it out loud so..." He sayd it so casually, like what he just told me was normal. I couldnt even laugh and think of this as a joke. Suddenly I rememberd the burning house, Jerome and how Tay had jokingly answerd to me abt putting something on fire. "Jerome?" I asked while not being able to look up at him. "Oh yeah him too..." He sayd while turning around, he sounded disgusted while saying that. Disgusted by that name.

 I ran up from behind and hugged him tight around his waist. Finally someone who cares abt me. Someone who keeps me safe. "Thank you, Tay!" I sayd. He turned around and hugged me back. "Anything for you baby."