21. Today

This part will be from the pov of Taylor Fallie.

I woke up early today to go and get Elly a gift. I want to get something matching, like rings or a necklace. I rolled over in bed to face Elly and kissed her forehead. She moaned a little but stayed asleep. I didnt wanna wake her. She lookes so at peace sleeping there. Its nice that she doesnt have any nightmares about her past. I put on a pair of black jeans and a black plain hoodie. Brushed my hair and teeth and left.

I headed to the jewelry store two blocks from the building we were living at. It had just opened so it was empty. I walked up to the counter and started to look for....Im  not sure what to look for. I think Ill just know when I see it. The employee came up to me :"Would you like some help?" She asked with a friendly tone. "I uhh. Im looking for something special for my girl. Something matching, like rings or bracelets or something." I answered while still scanning the jewerly on display. "Allright, do you have anything in mind. Gold, silver? Should it have pearls, should it be big or small?" She asked. Jeez thats a LOT of options. I looked up and out the window. Just across the street was a crystal shop. She has talked about healing crystals and stuff. Maby Ill find something there. 

"Uh Im good. Im gonna look somewhere else." I sayd as I walked out the store. The girl stuttered saying something. I didnt really notice what she sayd tho. I crossed the road and entered this small shop. It had every wall and every corner filled with shelves covered in crystals. The smell of incent burning was making my head a little spinny. I quickly spotted a shelf with necklaces. I stepped over to it and looked at them. The one that stood out was a necklace with a vial wich looked like a small long diamond. The glass had a grey tint to it and it was connected to the black band with silver parts. It was small but beautiful. 

There were only two left so I grabbes those and walked up to the counter wich was in the very back of the store. "Can these vials be filled with....." I paused and looked around for a sec. "..oil?" The girl behind the counter looked up from her old looking book and gave me an annoyed look. "Yeah, wanna buy em both?" I nodded and handed her the necklaces. She was wearing every crystal ever found Im guessing. Every movement she made, her rocks klacked together. "This a gift for someone?" She casually asked while writing something into a note pad. I nodded again. 

"Ill package it nicely then." She rummaged under the table for a bit and took out a small wooden box with what looked like a snake engraved into its sides and a moth on the lid. "You wanna fill yours with blood?" She suddenly asked. I was suprised she guessed it. "How do you plan on doing it?" she continued. "Um, I havent thought about that yet." She chuckled, got up from her chair and went behind a curtain wich seemed to lead into some backroom. 

She came back with a little syringe. "Guessing you know how to use this." She sayd as she handed it to me. "Before using it on the girl sanitize it with alcohol." I was so baffeled. How did she just guess those things. Must be so obviouse then. She put the two necklaces into the box wich was filled with green moss alike matter. She closed the box and before handing it to me she took an incent stick and held it over the smoke. She sayd some kind of poem? Im not sure what she was muttering. I just wanted to get back to Elly. 

She handed me the box. I was taking out my wallet, wanting to pay "How much will that be?" I asked. "Its for free..." She sayd. "Just dont take them off, even after sunset. If you promise me that, you wont have to pay." She sayd with a calm voice. I was a little suprised by that but if Ill get them for free than why the hell not. "Alright then. Have a good one." I sayd while walking out the store. Finally I can go home.

Before heading streight home I stopped by the store and got some stuff for breakfest. I got into the lift and headed up. The doors opened and I walked thru the hallway to our door. Opened it and stepped in. She was still asleep. I quietly went to the kitchen and started making some egg sandwitches and coffee. The bright morning sun was shining thru the big windows and making the apartment warm. I heard soft footsteps and immediatly turned around. Elly stood there with her bedhair and pj. So cute. She makes me so happy. 

She walked over to me and hugged me. She really likes hugs.....Ive never been big on hugs but with her its different. She always hugs me whenever, it really makes my heart melt. As I held onto her tighly I lifted her up and onto the kitchen island. She looked down at me with a suprised face. "How did you sleep?" I asked while we held hands. "Next to you, amazingly." She sayd with a sweet smile. 

"Take a seat, Im making breakfest." She hopped off the island and sat down behind it. I plated the sandwitches and finished making her iced coffee. "Wow it looks amazing. You shouldnt have done all this." She looked at me with a little worried face. "Shhhh, I wanted to make this. Now eat up." I demanded. She dug right in. She lookes like a little bunny munching on that food. I hope she likes it. 

We ate our lunch and as she was sipping on the last of her coffe I put the box infront of her. She put the coffee down and looked at me again with those worried eyes. "Whats this?" She asked while curiously looking at it. "Open it." I sayd with a calm voice. Im so excited! I hope shell like it. She opened the box and I saw her face light up. She took out the necklaces and studied them with interest. "Theyre beautiful." She sayd with that soft voice. Just like you...I thought. 

"Theyre vials. What will we fill them with?" She looked at me with a questioning face. I now placed the syringe on the table. "If youre not ok with this we dont have to do it." She smiled, put the necklaces into the box and took my hands. "Im down. Lets do it!" She sayd brightly. 

We proceeded to fill the vials, put them around our necks and wore them. This is my way of telling you those words.... I thought. Shes so beautiful. I smiled as she happily showed it off to me. "Thank you so much Tay. I love them." She hugged me and then proceeded to kiss me. "Today." she sayd after she kissed me. "You sure?" I asked. "Yes" a firm answere was given.