Fourty Six

"He did it! He asked me to be his Valentine!" I say, holding my phone as I shuffle through my closet and search for a dress.

"I told you!" Blossom chirps form the other side of the phone.

"It's kind of weird that he asked me the day before Valentine's Day though.."

"Maybe he was nervous. Besides, at least he asked you at all, right?"

"Right." I say firmly, tossing a dress and searching for another one.

"Okay, even though Travis and I are dating, I literally feel all butterfly like around him and it scares me. Aisha, what's happening to me?" She asks as background noise fills my ear.

"You're falling in love, Blossom. Deal with it."

"So how come you don't feel that way around Issac? Or do you?" My throat starts itching when she asks that, but I quickly clear it.

"Stop playing before I slap you through my phone."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. You know, I had a dream that you and Issac got married the other day. Of course you were late to your own wedding, and-"

"This is exactly why I can't ever put you on speaker. You can't control what comes out of your mouth."

Then a long silence happens, way too uncomfortable for me. I continued to move my clothes around acting as if I was distracted, but I really wasn't. Clothes could wait.

"Blossom? Sorry, I wasn't trying to offend you, it's just-"

"Girl bye. No offense was taken, I was on mute. My brother happened to visit the house today and walked in my room...without knocking!"

Well, there goes my worrying. Looks like the crazy and loving Blossom is back.

"Anyways, wanna hear the rest of my dream? Okay, so Mason was there and was planning to kill Issac, crazy isn't it? And his plan was to-"

I blocked out her voice and continued looking for some clothes.

I had to find something that actually looked good. Then I passed by a dress, pink.

It was pink. Full of glitter, had both gold and black on it.

Honestly, it looked weird, but in a good way, so it'll grab some attention for the night. I stand up, grabbing the dress and dropping it on my bed before I start searching for pink, gold and black makeup.

After finding something that seemed at least somewhat decent, I placed it on my desk and start putting my clothing back.

"Blossom? You know that I wasn't listening to a thing you said, right?"

"Of course, but I said it anyway. Did you find something?"

"Yeah, it's a bit more revealing than what I thought but I guess it's okay."

"Sounds great, I found something too."

A beaming smile appears on my face. I was more than glowing just to hear that I finally had something good happening in my life; going to one of the biggest parties with my date- Issac.

And what if things went well? What if we started dating?

But it's not like it's ever happen anyway, with Amber in the way and Mason there as well. And not to rub it in, but the fact that I'm different.

Suddenly, my bedroom door flies open, attacking my bedroom wall as it does so.

Glaring at the beast who almost damaged my door, I open my mouth. "Jonas, what on earth do you think you're doing, slamming my door as if you own it?"