Ten

"I heard that you're hanging out with Issac after school."

"Please come with me." I beg. "Please!"

"What? No!"

"Please!"

"Nah, I'm busy after school. I can't come."

"Ugh." I angrily growl and sit in the seat next to her, trying to make a big scene about Issac going to my house.

Well, not trying to make a big scene. It is a big scene!

Why? Because what if I totally embarrass myself? And how am I suppose to tell Mom this? She would totally see it the wrong way, embarrass me, and like, ban me from seeing him!

Why? Because that's what happened with my first "boyfriend", Mason. Of course I should've known what we had was not true love, he would ditch me to hang out with his friends and he was always going to inappropriate parties.

But I was blinded. I actually loved him and forced myself to stay with him, and that he abuse to me was love.

But it wasn't.

And that's why Mom would yell at me.

Just thinking of Mason makes my heart hurt. Suddenly, I feel like crying in the middle of science class, luckily no one notices.

"Do you guys mind sitting with your partners for today's assignment?" Mrs. McClain says, waking me up from my dangerous thoughts.

I carelessly grab my stuff and walk over to Issac, who, by the way, thinks texting is more important than listening.

"Hey." I whisper.

No response. I know he heard me.

"Hey!" I whisper loudly.

"I said, hey!" I whisper yell.

"What?" He whispers back.

"Do you seriously think texting Travis is more important than listening to class?"

"Um...yeah?"

"Give me that!" I snatch his phone and put it on his desk. "Don't touch it, and I mean it." I mouth to him, watching his movements like a hawk.

"Fine!" He says, focusing his attention to Mrs. McClain.

I smile, innocently too, happy about my success.

"I hate you."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever!" I smile.

He gives me a slight smile, and I see his dimples.

Wow.
*****

I decided to wear something comfy before walking back to the school, because Issac has football practice after school, on some days, and I wanted to be really ready.

I decided on a crop top, which is pink, and black tight jeans. Of course I wore a white undershirt underneath.

I did a bit of makeup, and then stared at my wig, which was sitting on my table.

How badly I wish I didn't have wear it. How I wish I don't have to wear it hanging out with Issac.

But I can't.

I put on the wig, and then do the extras to make it stick, and then I stare at myself in the mirror.

Beautiful.

Everything, and I mean everything, looks real and great and beautiful.

Except the wig.

I brush the thought away and walk downstairs, ready to take Issac to my house.

*****

I can't believe it. Issac is literally standing in front of my house now, and I just can't believe it. I unlock the door, and after the walk to school and back, I stretch, feeling tired.

"To my room."

"Okay."

We walk up the stairs, and immediately I sit on my lock fluffy bean bag chair. Call me childish, I don't care.

Issac shrugs and sits on my bed, the thought is weird, but I say nothing.

I open my mouth, but get interrupted.

"Aisha Brave, get cho'-"

"Mom!" I yell back, knowing the next thing she was going to say would be inappropriate language.

"Fine. Aisha Brave get cho' self down here now!"

Issac eyes widen, and I tell him to stay here whiles I go downstairs.

"Yes?"

"You brought a boy to my house? What did I tell you?"

"It isn't like that. I promise, I'm just his mentor." I say.

"Okay, but when I get home from work, you and I will have a talk."

"Okay-"

"By the way, who told you that I meant it in a bad way?" She smirks.

I blush. "Mom!"

"Okay, okay, I love you."

She kisses my cheek and I smile. "Love you too."

"Also, what's the surprise?"

"I'll tell you that after work too."

With that, she leaves.

I head upstairs, not sure how to feel. The house is quiet, and I don't even hear him breathing.

Is he okay?

Surely, enough, he is still on my bed. Not only on my bed, but-

He's sleeping on it.

*****
A/N: Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter needs editing, I really just wanted to get this chapter out fast, because some people are waiting for updates! Bye! And don't kill me if I made some mistakes!

Until the next,
Mmie_rockz

P.S: THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY LOVELY "FAN" AND FRIEND malisiana ! SHE IS SO AMAZING, GO READ HER BOOK!