Thirty Five

"Issac, if there's anything I can do, please tell me. I am so sorry. The last few days have been so hard for me, and I don't even know why it has been so hard. It's just confusing, you know? Can you...find it in your heart and maybe forgive me?" I ask, feeling a few tears fall from my eyes.

He looks at me, with a slight smile, and he wipes the tears off my face. "Those tears aren't meant for you, their meant for me. Of course I'll forgive you, and no, there's nothing you can do. I mean, unless you want to hang out with me? I feel...distracted when I'm around you?"

"Of course, no problem Issac."

We had a comfortable silence, with us just sitting on his bed and staring at the wall. I wanted to break the silence, say something like I should, but I couldn't, because I didn't know what to say.

When I secretly took a glance at him, I could see the hurt, but also see the smile and slight glow that shined off him. He seemed to fine, but I knew he could be way better.

"I have to go to the police tomorrow. Are you still coming?"

"Yeah. Of course." I say, turning my head slightly at him but then turning it back. "So what now?"

"I don't know." Suddenly my phone vibrates and I look at the phone, seeing that Jake's name popped up.

"Excuse me. Would it be okay if I answered the call here?" I ask, and Issac replies with a quick of course.

"Hello, Jake?" I ask.

"Oh hey Ashy. Um so remember Rihanna?"

"Yeah, how could I forget? Miracle talks about her all the time."

"Look, they got into a fight, come over. Please. I need your help."

"I'll be there-"

"Miraclie stop." He hangs up, whether by accident or on purpose. I turn to look at Issac and looks at me.

"My sister got in a fight with some girl named Rihanna." I explain.

"Oh wow." He says. I unlock my phone, go to my contacts, and click on Miracle's name. I call her phone and wait for her to answer.

"What?" She asks, and I can tell that she's mad.

"Mira stop. I'm coming over, just stop fighting her and stay where you are."

"No, she wants to make me feel bad. She's such a liar! I hate her so much!" Miracle says. Then I can hear her shouting and insulting Rihanna very loudly too. At this point, my ear was burning from the yelling, and I didn't go to go deaf.

I put the phone on speaker and went back to Issac's bed and sat next to him.

"Where are you anyway?" She asks.

"I'm at Issac's house." I answer.

"Now's not the time to kiss your boyfriend, Aisha."

My eyes widen, and shocked by her comment I roll my eyes and send the phone a glare as if the phone was Miracle.

"Shut up Mira! My phone's on speaker he can hear you." I say, blushing and side glancing Issac to see that he had a cute smile on his face.

"Oh. Good. Hey Issac! I'm gonna have to get a nickname for you. How about brother in law?"

I heard her laughing and there sat Issac and I, both blushing. I lift my finger up and hit hang up, tires of Miracle embarrassing me. The second I hung up, and called back.

"Don't hang up on me! Sheesh. Are you coming or what?" She asks, and I can hear yelling going on.

"Yeah, just send me a text telling me where you are."

"Okay." She says, and before I could say bye she hung up.

I roll my eyes and turn off my phone and look at Issac.

"I'm really sorry. I know you wanted to hang out and all, but I should go check on Miracle."

"Oh, don't worry about it. It's fine." He says with a smile.

"Uh you can come." I thought about it and then looked at him. "If you want."

"Really? I don't want to bother you guys."

"Oh no, it's okay. I would need a ride anyway. Blossom dropped me off here."

"Okay." He nods, before getting up and leaving the room. He walks back in with a jacket on, wearing his black joggers and his sneakers. He grabs his car key and exits the room again. I like around the room. "Pink, what are you waiting for? Let's go." He says, peeking through the door of his room with a smirk on his face.

I blush at my embarrassing self. "Yeah.." I get up, and we exit his room.

"Where are you going?" Mrs. Armstrong asks when we walk down the stairs.

"I'm talking Pink somewhere." He says, looking over at his mother. Izzy sits on the chair in the kitchen as her mother stands in front of the counter in front of the chairs.

"Pink?" His mother asks.

"I mean..Aisha." He says quickly.

"Oh, I see. Hello there my daughter." She says with a wink.

"Hello Mrs. Armstrong. We'll be on our way." I smile at her.

"Have fun you too!" She says.

"Thank you!" We exit the house and he looks the door before he unlocks his keys and opens the door for me. I didn't think much of it and sat inside. He closes the door and moves to the other side and sits in the car before closing it.

"Sorry about that. About my mother, she could be embarrassing at times." He says, a bit nervously.

"It's okay!" I say, smiling. I then remember what his mother meant by "my daughter" and blush, feelings embarrassed because I didn't realize sooner.

Seems like everybody ships us already.

A/N: Don't come at me! It's sometimes hard for me to update due to my laziness. I also think I'll be ending this book at maybe chapter 50 or 60. Sorry if this chapter is short, but shorter chapters will make me update more often. I'll try to update as much as I can. Thanks for reading!

EDIT: Rip Chadwick Boseman, you will be missed. Fly higher.

Until the next, Mmie

Until the next,
Mmie