Twenty Eight

At this apart, my lips were slightly on his- which meant we kissed...again. And poor me, was too exhausted to get off him.

"Why were you covering my eyes? What? You think I have eyes on my hands or what?"

"Um what? I was covering your eyes?"

"No. You were covering my butt."

I roll my eyes at him. "Dramatic loser."

"Clumsy pink-haired rabbit."

"Fine! Then I won't get off you!"

"Fine by me."

I sigh and continue lay on him, but I had no idea he would do such a thing. He jumped up and grabbed me. Then we starting walking back in a comfortable silence, until he brought up the fact that I "covered" his eyes.

*****

We finally made it back, and I was so exhausted that I asked him to unlock the door for us. When we got in I heard silence, and I was more than happy to know that none of my annoying family members were here. No siblings, and no mom.

I hang my jacket and he follows in suit as we make our way to my room. My room becomes uncontrollably hot, and I tell Issac I'd be back. I walk into my bathroom and shower before putting something more comfortable on. A plain cream shirt and jeans shorts. I know I didn't have the best fashion, but it's good enough. I put in some makeup before walking back over in my room.

But I didn't know this would happen.

He was asleep, on my bed, again, lying on my favorite pillow that I allow no one to touch, and uses my comforter. Usually if this was one of my siblings I'd kick them out, but I just smiled warmly at Issac as he slept. He was smiling as well, and he must have been dreaming something fantastic and great.

I say on my stool, watching him sleep with a smile. Then I realized I looked like a creep. What the heck was I doing staring at him like that? I cleared my throat and started drawing a rose, it's elegant and peaceful peddles have fallen and the drawing looks good. I shade it as well, careful enough to make sure I don't over shade.

I turned my head back, smiling at him. He was still peacefully sleeping, and still smiling. I pushed the rose in my binders folder.

Suddenly my phone vibrated, and I quickly scrambled to get it, silencing my phone so that he wouldn't wake up.

From Miracle:

Hey Aisha, are you home?

To Miracle:

Yeah I'm home

I put my phone back into my pocket, and a second later, I hear a silent buzz.

From Miracle:

Do you think you can watch Jonas and Ava for a bit? I have to go check up on Kiki, Harley, and Rachel

To Miracle:

Yeah, I can watch them

She replies immediately.

From Miracle:

Is my brother-in-law there?

To Miracle:

What do you mean by 'brother-in-law'?

I sigh and stare at my phone, waiting for her to reply.

From Miracle:

I'm taking about Issac ugh ring a bell, why won't cha?

To Miracle:

Shut up! And yeah, he's here. He's sleeping though but I can still watch Jonas and Ava. Is Jake there?

From Miracle:

Yes. Ok I'm coming to the house with Jonas and Ava ttyl

In less than 30 minutes, Miracle drops off Jonas and Ava. Issac however, is still asleep, so I left him like that, realizing that he is probably stressed, and that he's had no time to sleep at all.

"Can you give us something to eat? I'm starving!" Ava whines, slightly smiling at me.

"Yeah! Make us something!" Jonas adds.

"'Manners, Jonas." I warn.

He gives me an innocent smile. "I mean..can we have something to eat please?"

I nod and smile at the fact that they still can't pronounce words right, and I pick them up and sit them in their baby chairs before making them macaroni and cheese.

I placed it in front of them and smiled warmly. I filled their bottles with orange juice and placed it in front of them both.

Suddenly, I hear and manly scream, and widen my eyes in horror.

Ava and Jonas look at me.

"Who's that?" Ava asks, sipping her orange juice.

"It's Issac." I say, acting calm when I'm actually not.

Please. Please don't tell me he had another nightmare.

• • •

Sorry it has been a while since I updated, heheh. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this! Don't forget to vote for a chapter if you enjoyed it!

Until the next,
Mmie