Thirty Four

I let the tears fall on my bed as I wiped them. Why was I so stubborn and annoying? We could've talked this out like normal people do. Yet I decided to yell and do nothing but push him away.

Why couldn't I just have a normal conversation? Why was I so rude to him? And most importantly, why can't I stop crying?

"Aisha?" Blossom asks, walking inside my room, and I hid my face so she couldn't see it. "I got you some water."

"Thanks." I murmur weakly, not making an attempt to get it. "I messed up again."

"Maybe you did, but you can change things." Blossom says, sitting on my bed.

"Change what? The man legit yelled at me and he hates me. What's there to change?" I ask coldly.

"Okay... look, if you talk to Issac, I'll talk to Travis. I promise." Blossom says, and her promises are final and true. I look up at her.

"I don't want him to yell at me again and I don't think he wants to see me. Ever again." I reply.

"He does want to see you, Ash. Don't worry." She says, giving me a hug.

• • •

The past few days have gone fine, we just stayed separated. I knew things couldn't go on like this though, it was unhealthy, so I decided to go to his house this Thursday afternoon, and have a proper conversation with him.

"Good luck!" Blossom smiles, unlocking the doors and I open mine and get out.

"Thanks, you too! And thanks for the ride!" I smile back at her.

"No problem!" She smiles, and drives away after we exchange our goodbyes.

I walked up the familiar stairs and knocked on the door.

There Izzy opens it and smiles widely when she sees me.

"Hi sissy!" Izzy says, and she jumped on me in a hug.

"Hi Izzy! Is Issac home?" I ask her, hugging her and putting her back down.

"Yep! He's in his room! But he's grumpy again. I suggest wearing a full suit of armor and carrying a sword with you. You'll need all the luck you can get." She says, and I smile at her sense of humor.

"I'll be okay, dear." I say smiling, and I walk inside the house.

"Okay!" She chirps, and heads off in what looks like the living room.

I take a deep breath and walk up the stairs. The door was slightly opened, which made me hear what Issac was saying.

"Bro, I don't care." Issac says, and I can hear him becoming more and more impatient. "Is she gonna be okay?" Suddenly, I heard a loud thud. "Look, just take care of her." He says, and I heard the hang up button, followed by a sigh.

"Issac?" I ask, and open the door wider, hoping he wouldn't have minded that I did so. I sat on his bed and looked up at him. "I heard what you said- I didn't want to be nosy- I'm a mess. I'm so sorry." I say, blinking back tears.

"You're not. I'm a mess. I shouldn't have yelled at you and yet here you are. Why do you always forgive me?"

"Everyone deserves a second chance." I say, but I feel like there's more to it.

"We can talk things out." He suggests, a bit uncomfortable for whatever reason. I nod my head and close his door before taking a deep breath in. "Can...can you go first?"

I nod. "Well...first, don't judge me. Please." I beg him, even though I knew I didn't have to. He nodded and motioned for me to continue. "Okay...I'm mad because...well..." I look down, which made it easier for me to talk. I felt another tear fall. "We kissed and all, but like a few days after, I don't quite remember though, I was told you had a girlfriend...Amber. Apparently you left your hoodie at her place and you guys were going out on a date that day. It must've been last Wednesday. But anyway, I was mad because that meant that you either cheated on Amber with me, or you forgot that we kissed and moved straight on with Amber. Also to mention the fact that you did technical fall asleep on my bed twice." I stare at the floor. "And, you even told me before that you guys weren't dating."

"Amber and I? We aren't dating, she lied to you." He says, and I can sense the anger and confusion in his voice.

"Really? Then she must've planned it." I say. "Wait...but then where were you?"

"I was...at the hospital." He says, his voice shaded and unsure, he turnt his head to this bedroom wall so I couldn't see his face. "Visiting my...beloved grandmother."

"Issac, I'm so sorry.." I say, feeling horrible about my actions. So this is why he didn't want to tell me. He was...hurt. If I was him, I would've been hurt too.

"It's fine." He says, a bit coldly too, but I know for sure that he wasn't fine, I wasn't fine, and nothing was fine.

A/N: Another chapter! Thanks for reading! Don't be shy, comment, vote, share and follow me <3! Also, if wanted, add this book to your library or reading list!

Edit: STOP! I need you to do something before you continue with your morning/afternoon/evening/night, I need to you to visit malisiana 's page and read her book about Liberty, a young beautiful angel in disguise that didn't deserve death. And since you are already at malisiana 's page, why don't you read some of her books? They're amazing! I will post more info on Liberty, but right now, you should go check Liberty's story and pass on. Let the story live. Let people know Liberty's story. Please. And thank you.

Until the next,Mmie

Until the next,
Mmie