Fifteen

I walk out after the couple does, and they walk hand-in-hand, basically leaving me to look like a lonely little girl. I had to run just to keep up with them.

I started getting tired after a while, and we just started walking for 5 minutes. Then, Miracle paused in front of what seems like a teen shop. I was wrong, looking at all these shops, it was a Teens Mall, not a Teen Shop.

Miracle yanked me inside the Teen Shop called; "Kawaii". Personally, I thought that was the dumbest name I ever heard, but this store is apparently popular.

Immediately, Miracle pulled out three outfits and shoved them to me, before shoving me into the dressing room.

I changed into the clothing, it was horrible. I looked like a fifty year old trying to be twenty one.

Miracle had picked out a light cream dress, the side were slightly ripped, exposing some skin, and at the top of the dress there were cross crosses at the top, exposing skin too.

I shuffled out of the dressing room, and Miracle studied the dress on me.

"What do you think, Jackie?" Miracle asks, still studying the dress. Of course, Jackie, Miracle's nickname for Jake. Apparently since he calls her Miraclie, she thinks she has the right to call her Jackie.

"It's a little...tight." Jake says.

"I can fix that!" Miracle smiles, walking over to me. She tugs at my dress, which makes it expose more skin.

"Miracle no!" I tell her, before practical running to the dressing room for dear life.

I changed into something else, this time it's a black dress with a curved line at the chest. Too exposing, too much skin-

I walk at the dressing room, to meet a smiling Miracle and a thinking Jake.

"Perfect!" She squeals, and I almost burst when a young girl stares at my sister in what looks like disgust.

Miracle walks up to me and tugs on it.

"Miracle no! This is like....so exposing. If you do make me buy this, I'll never wear it. Never."

"I don't care! You're buying it! In fact, I'll buy it!"

******

I stare at the three very big bags Miracle bought for me, each holding what seems like 100,000,000 clothes, whiles walking upstairs to my room. There I chuck the stupid bags on the floor at the corner and groaned. What did I get myself into?

I straighten myself, then walked to the door to see Issac standing there, and I can't help but notice how nice he looks.

He hair is nicely slid back, and his chocolate skin flows with it nicely. He's wearing a white shirt with a black jacket on top, and Jordan's.

"You know you can stare at me inside your house too, right?"

"Oh God-" I move to side so he can come in, and I lock the door. He goes upstairs and sits on my bed again, and even though he did this before, it still alarms me.

After two hours of teaching him the basics, he says goodbye and leaves.

******

"Hey," I say, walking into the school building. Blossom turns to me. "Someone's happy."

"I think Travis likes me! We've been hanging out a lot more."

"Yeah, yeah, enough with the lovey stuff."

"Shut up, jealous son-"

"Before you finish your very rude insult, first realize that I'm a female and I will block your number if you call me 'son' one more time."

"Block me and I'll block your-"

"Language, woman. Language."

"How do you know when I'm about to use language when you don't even let me finish?"

I shrug. "We've been best friends for about 100 years so yeah, I guess I'd know."

I wave to her and walk to my locker. There's a big scene going on, and Amber Rose, the most popular girl in the school for like ever, gave me the evil eye and whispered about me.

I just held in my insults and smiled at her. I waved at her, but she just looked at me in disgust.

Then she started walking towards me.

I knew I was in trouble with her, I just don't know what I've done.

"Meet at your locker after school, loser. And if you dare leave and not come, I'll make your life miserable." She smirks, glaring at me. "More miserable than what I'm about to do to you. Consider yourself dead if you don't come."

And with that, she walks away, her huge and inappropriate heels click as she what looks like sashays away.

She turns back to me when she reaches her friends.

"I'll be there, I promise." I whisper, nodding my head to her.

"Yeah, you better be there, loser." She glares at me, she doesn't say it, but I know that's what is going through her head right now when she gave me that look.

And for once, just once, I wished this school day would last a little longer, just a little bit.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Now I'll tell you this....the next chapter has the juicy stuff so don't miss it.

Until the next,
Mmie_rockz