Twenty Two

"Mom, I want to talk again." I say, slightly opening her bedroom door.

"Close that door." She says, her voice really serious. I awkwardly and very quickly close her door. "Now knock."

"Mom-"

"I said knock." She says from her room.

I sigh and knock on her door. No response. I knock one more time. "Come in sweetheart, thanks for knocking." She says sweetly. Then she gives me a deadly glare and her voice changes. "The next time you barge into my room like that, I'll make sure to have you walk out of my room with a broken hip or leg."

Taking her three-fourths seriously, and taking her one-fourth not seriously, I walk in.

"Okay so, I just want to talk."

"Listen," She says, joining me on her bed. "I love you so very much. As a mother, I want you to succeed in life. But I also want you to be happy. I just don't think you should get a boyfriend at the moment, that's why I told you can't date anymore. Because I don't want you to date another Mason and then think he loves you when he doesn't. Look," She says smiling. "Your my baby girl, and I want you happy. I might reconsider it, but not now. I just want to make sure Issac is healthy for you. Does he do anything Mason did or does?"

I stare at her blankly. "Actually..." I trail off thinking. The only thing Issac has that Mason has is temper. They can get angry very fast. I mean, Issac needs to work on his temper of anger. Mason needs to work on his lack of sense and his anger issues. "They both get angry quick, I think that's all."

"That's fine, it's normal. Now get out! Dr. Phil is coming on in a few." She says, motioning to her tv screen.

I laugh, and walk out of her room, shaking my head at my lovely mom.

As I head to my room, my phone buzzes and scares the death out of me.

Issac

Uh sry to ruin ur Sunday but mind coming to my to house?

Me

Um...you're SO LAZY! Who uses 'sry' and 'ur'?

I realized I totally ignored what he asked. He responds a few minutes later.

Issac

Um ur so WEIRD!!! Who uses full words? Smart dork

Me

Lazy idiot

Issac

Can u come over tho?

Me

Yes sure. Text me your address and I'll walk

Issac

Walk? You don't have a car?

Me

Uh no... my father sort of promised me to buy me one when I got older...but he left. My mom tries to tell me she'd buy a car for me, or my older brothers would always say that, but I'm waiting for my father to do it

Issac

O well then don't come I don't want u to walk

Me

Send me the address, I'm coming

*****

After brushes my hair in curls and putting on a suitable outfit- a warm white jacket, with a pink long sleeved shirt underneath and warm black jeans with long socks underneath, I grab my bag and head outside.

I start wondering what he could possibly need me for, and that made me walk faster.

Nearly 50 minutes later, I arrived, and I can't lie, I passed by a bakery and took many breaks. I'm not that athletic. In fact, I'm not athletic at all.

I knock on the door, the cold seems to affect this area more than mine, and I feel light headed.

"Issac, open the door!" I yell, pounding on the door again.

The door flies open, and I see a young little girl smiling at me. Her eyes sparkle.

"Hi ma'am." She says, and I admire her sweetness.

"Hi sweetie, is Issac here?"

"Yeah! He's in his room or something." She says, then leans in. "He's not in a good mood now. He's super grumpy and mad."

"One moment." She says, and turns her back to me. "Issac, your girlfriend is here! Hurry, I think she's freezing! And she has pink hair, too!"

I heard arguing between the two before Issac angrily makes his way down the stairs.

"And..I'm not his girlfriend." I say.

"Okay!" She chirps, then runs away.

"Are you okay? And can I come in? I'm like dying and I think I might turn into a snowman."

He quirks an eyebrow at me, and I look around, wishing I haven't said that embarrassing thing I said. I step inside the house, he locks the door and doesn't say anything, he just walks up the stairs.

So I follow.

We arrive in his room, and I sit on his bed.

"What's wrong? And why are you looking at me like that?"

"I need you, Pinkalicious." He says, leaning in front of me. "I really do."

A/N: I just wanna say: Hi guys, things will get better even if it feels like it won't. You may private chat me or comment if anything is bothering you, I'd love to help. I would describe myself as a person that loves to help others. If you did advice or just want someone to talk to, your more than welcome to contact me at:

@Mmie_rockz

Until the next,
Mmie