What a shame (Dreamnap)

(POV sapnap)

"Hey guys!" Shouted sapnap through the microphone. "Oh hey sapnap, tell dream that he's such a SIMP" laughed George while trying to tease dream. "IM NOT A SIMP!" Yelled dream, trying to deny it. Sapnap looked at the chat and he noticed that he could see all of the people shipping George and dream

"My ship is sailing!"
"WE ALL KNOW HE'S A SIMP FOR GEORGE!"
"He's denying it ~"
"OoOooOoo!!!"

Sapnap didn't tell nobody about this but he felt left out for some reason. He usually just appreciates hanging out with them but he had a small thing for dream. He didn't want nobody to know since it would break the fans and cause such problems.
"Hey sapnap, you okay? "
Asked dream with a confused look. "I'm sure he's fine, besides if you don't wanna die I would suggest you to keep walking before I find you " George smirked while trying to catch Dreams attention.

They were playing Minecraft and since they already started streaming without me..
"So I'll leave you love birds alone ;)" trying to sound like he was playing attention but he really just wanted to leave.
Just like that he left and turned off his pc and didn't even stream.

'Why am I trying to do? I don't wanna end my relationship with dream nor George but I just wanna hide these feelings so bad' I just looked at my ceiling and just felt so tired of everything
He liked dream since they were kids, I guess you could say that he wasn't the one Dream fell for but he fell for George and he felt so bad. In the other hand, sapnap knew that George might like Dream as well so he tried to make them go together and just forget about him.

After weeks later

'Dream told me that he was gonna ask out George, I wish he didn't have this beautiful smile on his face when he said George's name..' sapnap wanted Dream to smile like that when he's around him but that would never happen. Sapnap tried to be happy for Dream also trying not to scream at him and just tell him that he loves him...so much.

"Okay, I'm ready to tell him so wish me luck!" Said Dream so that sapnap would hear him.
"Well good luck for you two love birds :)" as sapnap forces to smile and act like everything is fine. That's when Dream left and went to find George, Sapnap waited for a few more minutes until-

Dream POV)

I can't believe it..
I thought he liked me?
Why is he laughing like that..was my confession that dumb?
"You must be kidding right?" Said George while trying to catch his breath.
"Pfft of course I was kidding!" I tried to make it believable as much
"Hahaha, I thought you were telling the truth for a second but really why did you bring me here or is that joke of telling me that you like me?" As soon as George almost go close to dream. Dream texted sapnap if he could come to the park which that's where George and Dream were at.

Sapnapy👓😐

Dream: hey, can you come to Roselina tower park and please hurry

Sapnapy:

Oh yeah sure, I'll be there about 15 minutes

Dream :
Okay, but hurry up tho

Sapnap's POV
I made it. "Hey guys!" Sapnap came and gave his two best friends hugs. "Woah, what's gotten into you guys? First Dream joked about liking me then you randomly appeared out of nowhere" George laughed.
Oh...that's why Dream texted me. "Pfft, yeah right but Dream you're gonna be late. Don't tell me you forgot about hangout with me today?" I smirked. I don't know if I was being obvious about my liking to dream but I guess Dream really wanted to get out of there.
"Thanks for saving me there sapnap" Dream had the nicest smile on his face. Sapnap was amazed as always, maybe he had a chance?