Addicted-dreamnap

(It's the song..I HAD To.)

Dream was walking towards his office, feeling exhausted from waking up so early. More or less, he need some relaxation and going to work, wouldn't make it better at all. walking straightforward, not paying any attention.

Finally manages to get there, until...
"Mhm..does this seem like a bad timing boss?"

"No, it's alright sapnap, what is it?" Dream looked up to see his face.

Dream pov
"Well, I came here to give you this informational papers your fiancé wanted to give you." Sapnap then handed me divorce papers? "My own fiancé, she gave you this, in her own hands?" I glanced towards the photo of her and I, together.  I sighed from the exhaustion, "*sigh* today isn't my day" I leaned back on my chair, spreading my legs out of frustration. "I'm sorry Sir, I know this might be a hard time so I'll get going no-"

"No you're not going anywhere, you're staying here until I can think properly" I stood up and locked the door, looked at him. I could tell he's hesitating,"you can leave if you want to, I'm not going to force you however, if you stay then I'm sure you won't regret it" my eyes and his connected, "you have 5 seconds left, and you better take the time of leaving if you don't want me to *ahem* show you something else" I confidently stood up straight, letting my shoulders relax. "I have no clue on what you mean but if it's what I think it is then I guess, I'll be staying here"

"Good" my lips smirked, I walked towards him then the next thing I knew, his lips met mine; however, we kissed for a good 2 minutes. breathlessly tried to get some air.

Out of pov

he broke out of the kiss, Dream redid his tie and making himself more comfortable. "Sir..Is this really what you want?" Sapnap looked up to face Dream, his eyes were filled with such desire. "If it makes you feel any more reassured, I'm already single as you can tell so you must have the advantage on doing what you've always wanted to do" I continued, "I already know what you think of me and my own fiancé, and believe me, if it wasn't because of me, she would've asked me to fire you"

"But let's not worry about her anymore and let me focus on you" Dream leaned forward and grabbed sapnap's chin, looking down at his own cowoker.

"Well please, don't regret anything that is about to happen boss" Sapnap then felt his hands being put together and him being pinned down on the black leathered couch.  "I know what I'm doing, just don't back down on your actions" Dream then kissed sapnap roughly, sapnap was surprised by the sudden action but he didn't want only be the one to be pleased. He grabbed down to the crotch and gently tease by going back and fourth, he would see the tension his boss was getting. Dream stopped kissing him, "you're quite the eager man *chuckles* well let's not waste time shall we?"

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

"For fucks sakes..*sighs* who is it?" Dream's voice became annoyed with interrupting of the sudden knocking. "Boss, it's your secretary, George..I need to share something with you and it's very urgent!" The male voice sounded frustrated, "we can't do this, I'm sorry boss but we can't continue this, I have to go now" Sapnap whispered while his voice trembling from nervousness. "Alright, we shall do this another time" Dream sighs then gets up and let's sapnap leave. "What is going on here?" George questions with one of his brows raising. "Nothing happened that's all, now what is it?"

Me: hasn't uploaded in weeks yet still manages to do something..

Material gurl🤸‍♀️🪄