Betrayed (george)

(George x sapnap)

(George's POV)

I sat on my bed, yelling at my boyfriend to please believe me. But he wasn't listening, i don't know what I did wrong!

"SAPNAP WOULD YOU JUST TRUST ME!?" George yelled right back at the raven haired boy. The raven boy was trying so hard not to get more pissed. "If you would've just listen to me, then you could've get this relationship together sapnap.."

"Oh? So this is my fault..?" Sapnap was gulch in his hands in frustration. "Yeah, I'm saying this is your fault!" George said in a harsh tone. Sapnap had enough of his boyfriends bullshit.
Sapnap raised his fist and slammed on the wall which made George jump. "So, you're putting all of this and making it seem like I'm the bad guy? " sapnap hissed. "you are" George was rolling is eyes in frustration.

"Huh..if I remember correctly, weren't you the one who cheated on me?" Sapnap glares at George to the point that sapnap's voice started to get deeper. "W-what do you mean cheat? I didn't do such things! You really lost your mind" George looked away and crossed his arms. "Oh really? Then why was Dream's car in the parking lot when it was supposedly our anniversary but you canceled because of 'work' right?" Sapnap added, "I knew your schedule and I came home to surprise you but guess what I found? Dreams car, and what else? Oh right..I literally heard you moaning while dream fucked you. I was about to leave but you told Dream that you liked him, unbelievable. " George looked back at sapnap, and he was speechless. "L-Look you don't have any proof!" George hesitated.

"So, you're denying it huh? George, you were moaning like crazy when I fucked you" Dream came behind sapnap. "I knew you were gonna pull shit like that so I called your lover. Pfft, aww look at your face..so shocked" sapnap smirked. "I- but hey, we can still be together..I'll forget this ever happened and we'll be together as you said sapnap!" George was trying to apologize sapnap.

"No, you're so sick George I can't believe you" - sapnap sighed in disbelief. "Woah, George you told me that you broke up with sapnap and that he wasn't with you anymore." Dream couldn't believe he was tricked. "I'm leaving, oh and Dream..Good luck with George cause I'm done." Sapnap left and didn't even look behind him. "No wait...Dream, babe I can explain-" George almost grabbed dreams hand until Dream moved his hand very quickly. "Don't call me babe..Liar, I'm leaving too so next time don't pull bullshit anymore" Dream looked back at George and left with closing the door behind him.

"What..did I do- I'm sorry..please don't go-" - George cried.

The end