Can I call you? (Dreamnap)

I was literally right about to expose myself, did I really get near sapnap that quick!?
"Uh, Dream are you okay?" Sapnap looked at me confused. Shoot! Please don't let me expose myself right now..
"Yeah, I'll uh get ready to record right now..but I'll be back later!" I walked fast.
*oh c'mon! Why do I have to be so obvious on how I like this guy-*

I started to start my stream and working on a speed run while not paying any attention to sapnap.
"Dream, can you make me something to eat" Sapnap whined. "Just order something from Uber!" I shouted and payed attention to the chat for a good 3 second and all I see is.

"AW DREAM CAN COOK!??"
"Ooo- poor sapnap rn"
"Poor sapnap"

"You guys, sapnap will be fine besides, I'll get off just because I gotta feed this guy before he complains more and more, so I'm sorry guys but I'll see you all later!!" I turned my stream off and went ahead to open my door to see sapnap grinning. "Okay, I'll cook for you but you better not bother me again" I say while looking at sapnap. I can tell he's concerned if he made me mad. "Did I-" I cut him off
"No, you didn't make me upset so don't worry sapnap" I sighed and felt two arms behind me. "Sapnap, what's gotten into you? Did George do something this time?" I looked at sapnap and he whispered something but I couldn't quite catch what he said.

Out of POV
"It's nice that you care" Sapnap whispered but Dream looked confused. Sapnap went ahead and smiled while waiting for Dream to finish. Once Dream finished, sapnap looked at the blonde. *he looks so beautiful..I wonder how did I manage to get him to be with me?* sapnap sighed and in which catches dream's attention. "Is everything okay sapnap? You're spacing out" Dream worriedly questioned. "Just admiring your beauty" Sapnap joked while covering the fact that he just flirted without intentionally trying. "Pfft, you can admire me more if you want to" Dream chuckled and went back to his room. Sapnap just stopped breathing a for a second. *did he just flirted back?*

Dream in the other hand, *did he just say that? WHY DID I FLIRT BACK?* Dream went ahead and closed the door behind him. After a few more months, they both flirted back and forth, both not knowing that they both meant what they meant.

"Hey dream, Can I call you?..I mean later, I gotta go ahead and take a walk outside" Sapnap said while grabbing his shoes and walking outside then close the door behind him. Dream just nodded and questioned why would sapnap call him instead of telling him right now?

A few minutes pass
Sapnap's POV

I called Dream and I felt so nervous..please don't let me regret this, the ringing of the phone kept playing and there..it stopped.

"Hey sapnap, what's up?" Dream's tone of voice was so calm that I didn't know what to say. "I- uh just wanted to tell you something that's been bothering me for a while" my voice cracked..
"Pfft, your voice cracked sap, sure what is it?" Dream laughed and which made my heart flutter in embarrassment. "Hey- don't laugh, but I wanted to ask you that uh..I had this feeling towards you and I want to say is, well I like you" my stomach filled with butterflies so quickly..
All I heard over at dreams was his TV playing in the background. "Where are you exactly?" Dream questioned me, why though? "Oh, I'm near our house just around the park.." all I heard was his shoes hitting on the floor.

"Uh Dream? What are you planning?" I felt scared..did he not like me? I waited until I heard footsteps behind me. "I wanted to say this in front of you instead of responding on the phone, so sapnap, I have liked you for a very long time and I didn't have the courage to say this but.." Dream sighed and continued "I love you sapnap..and will you be my boyfriend?" Dream face became red yet he kept his head up confidently. "Dream..you're such an extra person but yes I do accept a million times" I went ahead hugged Dream while our phones were still connected to the call. I guess, this is the feeling of love towards your best friend..

Then, all I felt was a small kiss on my forehead and I went ahead and kissed him on the lips. "You really thought you would get away with a kiss from me?" Dream chuckled and went ahead and kissed me but more longer..*damn..I'm gonna be destroyed after this* I thought to myself.