Pie - dreamnap

!horror, stalking!
(Surprise twist)
Sapnap POV

Not too long ago, I had moved out of my old apartment complex, since I had to move closer to my new college. "Yeah mom, I'll be fine don't worry too much" I laughed while being on the phone with mom. She started to think that me moving away would be a bad idea, although that didn't stop me from getting good applications for a job.

"Oh sweetie, just be careful there! and if anything happens, please call me as soon as possible dear" she calmly told me that where I was heading, had very bad experiences. "Yeah, I'll be alright mom, I gotta go now so take care and I'll call you if anything happens alright?" I ended the call and went ahead to unpack my stuff. I placed my photo of my mom and me when I was 5, in a shelf along with a plant that I gotten for a small decoration. "Let's see where I can put my clothes at.." I walked towards a door that seemed to look like a room, I opened it and it was huge. "OH this is so cool!" I said half-way shouting, then I placed all of clothes in the closet next near my bed.

After a few minutes of unpacking...

"Ah finished, this took quite longer than expected" I walked away and went to the kitchen which was in the same room as the living room. I was going to make some food for myself since it was pretty much a late afternoon.

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*
"That's strange..why would someone be knocking on my door? mhm.." I was thinking of ignoring it but I felt if that would be rude.. so I opened it.

No one was there..just a piece of paper with a pie...?
*what the heck..?* I thought to myself while picking the pie as well as the note. closing the door behind me, "this is a weird greeting card.."

The note said:

"Welcome, I left a pie in your doorstep since you didn't open the door, I'm your neighbor across from you, it's a pleasure to basically meet you. The pie is made of apple if you ever get hungry. In case you need some help of anything, meet me at room 312"

"Weirder..but they're nice at least, although I'm not a big fan of pies.." I walked towards the pie and threw it out. "Jeez, this already messed up my appetite then I guess I better get to sleep" I walked towards my room, there I fell asleep so quickly.

out of pov

"mhm..I guess he didn't like the pie..maybe I'll try to get him another type of treat then" he says while crawling back into his bedroom, making his body move smoothly, making sure not to make a sound at all.

Next morning came in, sapnap woke up to seeing the sun flashing on his eyes, he looked at the time. "Why did I have to wake up this early?" He whispered while starting to walk towards his living room. "What the hell..since when did I leave my door unlocked?" Nervously, He walked closer towards the door and shutting it, locking the door handle. *I'm pretty sure, I closed the door yesterday..? Did I?" As confused as he was, he ignored it and continued to get breakfast.

*this is making me feel so uneasy, I better call my mom before I go ahead to get some groceries" He turns around and eats his food.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"Oh hey honey! how was your first day of living alone?" His mom says with a sweet voice, until sapnap ask her something in a very serious tone, "hey mom, I was just wondering what was the main reason of the apartment that I'm living in right now, such a bad thing?" He waited for her response until she broke the silence. "I see, the main reason was, because there used to be many reports of assaulting, robbery, and some animals missing especially cats"his voice suddenly started to sound nervously, "was there any other reason?" He questioned, "mhm, not that I can really remember dear, why? Is there something happening there?" Her voice turned concerning, confused on what was happening to her son.