Dancing (karlnapity)

Double uploads🎉

Karl was busy with streaming and invited quackity to join his stream, meanwhile sapnap was stuck with cleaning duty but it didn't bother him.

He was listening to a playlist that quackity made specifically for cleaning and enjoy it. And sapnap was not used to having fun cleaning but However, it did have his body moving.

Chantaje was playing in which sapnap was vibing to it, the body moving by each beat. In which cases his hips to follow along as well, soothing at each time.

Sapnap was listening the music a bit loud so of course, Karl and quackity were listening. Sapnap didn't notice at all, which was him moving on each beat and cleaning the living room. Once Karl and quackity ended the stream, they went and checked to see sapnap.

Sapnap didn't hear the door open, so he just continued to dance a bit while also cleaning. Then he felt a pare of hands on his hips and moving along with the music, sapnap was surprised then turned around to see quackity.

"Why are you stopping? You were moving these hips a lot, why now stop?" He chuckled.
"Haha, did you Two enjoy the show?" Sapnap looked at Karl who was just amazed. "I didn't even know you can move your hips like that.." Karl was speechless, and kept looking down.
"YEAH HECK WE DID, but damn we really gotta put you in cleaning duty more" Quackity laughed while seeing Karl's face.

"I am gonna regret ever not recording that" Karl looked disappointed. "Hey, it's all good, you can record it but next time, I still have cleaning to do so..move along" Sapnap shooed them.

"Ahh..you're no fun sap" Quackity whined while walking back to his room. "Yeah, but next time I'll probably get it recorded" Karl walked away and locked his door behind him.

"These guys are seriously so thirsty" Sapnap giggled and continued to keep cleaning around the couch.