Oh,I see -dreamnap

Angst
(I haven't done one in a while.. :D)
Sapnap POV

"Oh..I see, I Should've known" I felt a hot tear almost leaving my eyes, why did I do this? "I'm sorry sapnap, I just don't feel the same, you know that I have already liked someone else and that person is-"

"George? Yeah I know..I just wanted to tell you before you went ahead with him..uhm, I knew the answer already but I thought.." my voiced cracked halfway, I could feel my throat hurting. Why do I feel so hurt? "Look, I'm going to be honest here, you are the best friend I could've ever wished for but, I just wanted a friend, not a lover" his words cut through me like a sword. his voice felt so cold, those words used to be so sweet but now, I ruined it. "I think it's best for me to leave, I'm sorry Dream, I'll wish you two the best." I forced a smile on my face, I could feel my body giving up on walking. The voice in which I had to force out, felt so hallow.

"Please, just be careful and thank you" dream's voice just echoed into my ears, I couldn't even see with the tears trying to come out. I left and closed the door behind me, I really thought that I would've had a chance..did I read everything wrong?

I left and went back home, and there he was, Karl waiting outside with a happy smile. "So how did it go?" His smile went down and saw my face, red. "Karl..I- ruined it..I fucking ruined it" my voice cracked once more, Karl hugged me while I was crying in his shoulder. "What did I do wrong..why" I cried while holding Karl tightly. "Shh, it's gonna be alright, let it out" Karl's voice was so sweetly calm.

"Come on, let's get you inside", Karl then grabs my wrist and I close the door behind me. "Now, tell me what did he tell you?"

"He said that he saw me as his friend not as a lover"I looked down, covering my tears. "I see, it's gonna be alright, these things just don't go as we expect to" Karl says while clenching his hand. "Did you experience this too?" I asked him, he looked surprised. "Yeah it was painful to see him, in love with someone else..but I always had hope left in which you shouldn't do. But I still had hope" he looked to his side. "*sniff* it's his lost, don't worry Karl, I'm sure he's gonna regret ever leaving you like that" I cried while trying to get a napkin to blow my nose. "I wouldn't really say that, although I'll be here by your side"

After two years

*knock*

*knock*

"ILL BE RIGHT THERE!"

I opened the door, to my surprise it was Dream? "What are you doing here?" I questioned him, looking so confused. "Uhm hey, I know it's been a long time..I just came back to say that-"he was cut off.

"Hey babe? Who's at the door?" Just in time when Karl came in by the door, next to me. "Oh hey dream, what brings you here?" Karl being obvious of the whole situation, "I came here to say something to sapnap, but I guess you can also hear it" Dream clears his voice through a cough. "I came to give you guys an invitation to my wedding." he handed me his invitation, I didn't even expect them to get this far..

"You guys are getting married? woah we haven't talked in a while but sure, your best friend will come" I smiled then felt Karl's arm around my shoulder. "Don't worry Dream, we'll be there" Karl agreeed to the invitation.

Dream left, walking away without turning back. "Well, let's get back to where we started, shall we?" I turned around and grabbed Karl's hand inside. "We shall!" He laughed while closing the door behind him.
*maybe in another lifetime* I thought to myself.